T'Challa.

He hadn't spoken to T'Challa since their argument, both far too stubborn to apologise even though they both knew that only one were to do that very deed. Sadly, they both thought the other should be the one to apologise, leaving them sitting separately and not giving one another a single look of acknowledgment.

Natasha and Wanda had tried to get the two to talk to one another, but to no avail, it never seemed to work. They even tried locking them in a classroom together, threatening to only let them out once they had settled their argument, but only for it to end in a lecture from the principal and angry words from their friends.

Now, the two girls sat at a table in the library, Natasha wrapped in Bruce's comforting arms as he read a book and Wanda resting her chin in her palm, eyeing Bucky from across the room.

"What do we do?" She moaned, huffing in defeat. "We've literally tried everything!"

Natasha shrugged. "I dunno. Why do they have to be so fucking stubborn?"

"Maybe you should just let them sort it out on their own?" Bruce cut in, removing his gaze from the book in his hand and over to the two girls. "They just need time."

"But it's been a week and I'm sick of it. They need to hurry up and make up."

"Give them time," he sighed, pecking the girls temple and rising from his seat. "I gotta go talk to a teacher, I'll see you after school."

"Kay."

Bruce waved to the two and walked out of the library quietly. Natasha smirked over at Wanda once he was out of ear shot, slamming her hand repeatedly down on the table and causing the other to jump.

"What?" Wanda hissed, "Shh! Bucky might hear you!" She pointed over at their friend who had headphones in and was reading.

"He has headphones in. And.. I have an idea!"

"Spill!"

********

Bucky gazed down at his lighten phone, murmuring the text that Natasha had sent him to himself. Why on earth would she want to meet him in the music room? With a sigh and the roll of his eyes, Bucky opened up the classroom and stepped inside. This couldn't be too important.

Though, the person whom he was expecting was sat in one of the mini practice rooms in the class, hunched over the piano and Bucky's heart lurched. He sped walked towards Natasha, throwing open the door and taking a seat next to her.

"Nat, what's wrong?" He whispered, gently rubbing her back.

Natasha gave a small sniffle, raising her head and nibbling her lower lip. "I- Bruce broke up with me!"

Bucky's eyes blew wide. "Wh-What? Are you- are you serious?"

A laugh cut through the air and Bucky removed his hand from the girls back, eyebrows lifted in question and lips in a flat line. "Got ya!" The girl cried, slapping her knee. "You should've seen your face!"

Bucky growled, rolling his eyes and opening his mouth to give a snappy response, when the door to the small room opened and Wanda and T'Challa walked in.

"Hey- What the fuck?" T'Challa questioned, reading Bucky's mind and glaring at him. "Why is he here?"

"I could say the same thing."

The two glared at one another, Natasha and Wanda taking the opportunity to yell, "NOW!" and run out of the room, locking the door. Bucky gasped, slamming his hand against the door as his stomach began to churn.