Chapter 7

I woke up to a loud noise. I walked out of my room and went into the living room. I saw Bixlow at the front door. He was arguing with someone. I walked up behind him and he jumped by my sudden appearance. "Morning there Harp-Ace I mean." I just smiled. "What's all the ruckus about? And who woke me up?" I walked away an I had to put clothes on. I walked to my room and grabbed my outfit for the day. I grabbed my white cloak and put it on. I walked out and grabbed a drink from the kitchen. I went up to the door were Bix was still at. "We have to get going to the guild and now. I dragged him tithe guild hall with me. We entered the guild hall and people e fighting. "Everyone listen up. We are entering the GMG and we have a team. The team will be Natsu Erza Gray Wendy and Lucy. Now go train and win for us." The whole guild pumped up there fists. Master gave me the look to meet him in his office. I walked in and saw a others in there. "Gajeel, Mira, Juvia, Harper and Laxus will all be apart of the second fairytail team. Cana will be a reserve member." I walked out and was getting ready to leave. "Hey Harper. Do you wanna come train with us?" I turned and saw Freed looking at me. "I guess my nickname wasn't gonna stick. But sure why not." I packed a bag and was ready. I met them at the train station. I had one bag that had enough clothes for about two weeks. I saw Evergreen and she packed as much as Erza. I just sat there and I waited for the rest of the Thunder Legion to come. The train is always late so I had a good two hours. "Hey Harper. You made it." Freed had a duffel and Bixlow was behind him. "Where the hell is Lightning Laxus at?" They all just shrugged. I spun my staff and sat on it. I was low to the ground. "Bix wake me when the train gets here. I'm gonna do a spell so I won't get motion sickness." I closed my eyes. I lost all my senses around me. I felt some electrical feeling on me. I was being shocked by lightning. I opened my eyes and turned my head. I saw Laxus holding one finger out and controlling lightning that was pointed right at me. I felt my eye color changing. A hint of yellow was visible in my eyes. I absorbed the lightning and I surprised everyone. I hoped off my staff and retracted it. The train was here and I was ready. Bix came up beside me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him. I had my duffel in one hand and Jax was on my shoulder. We boarded the train. Bix sat by the window and I sat by him. Ever say behind Bix and freed sat behind me. Laxus sat across from us and he was green. "What's wrong with him?" "Motion sickness." All of the Thunder Legion answered. I just smile. "You are a dragon Slayer Harper. So how come you don't get motion sickness?" Freed was very curious. Laxus looked up and Ever was leaning into what I had to say. "I've went through a lot in my life. And when you go through hell and back like I did. Stuff like motion sickness doesn't bother me. Plus I have faced all my  fears and I have nothing to fear. Well except one thing." I just gave them a shy smile and layed my head on Bix's lap. We do this all the time when we ride a train. It calms me down and he is happy knowing that I am safe. "What's you one fear?" Ever was.very intrigued. "Well it's a stupid one. I have a fear of rejection and abandonment. My abandonment fear kicked in a lot when you guys left 7 years. But I'm ok now. I have my big bro back." I playfully punched him in the arm. He had his babies come and tickle me. " Oh my god Bix make them stop. Ahh. If not I will hurt you Bix." They finally stopped and I pinched Bix hard in the arm. I layed my head back down and I was ready to train.