Chapter 3 Life

(Harper's POV)
It's been a year since I joined the guild. I am a solo wizard. I don't like having other people in my way when I fight. I have gone one one mission with Gajeel and a couple with Bixlow. I walked into the guild and I just got back from a hard job. I saw everyone looking at me. They only new a fraction of my power. I decided to take a shower in the guild bathrooms. I took off my cloak and the rest of my clothes. I was talking to Jax the whole time. "So so you like anyone?" I just scoffed. "No. They are all weird and all the guys fight a lot." I turned off the shower and put clothes on. I looked in the mirror. The scar on my face has gotten bigger. It's from the fight I ad a month after joining. Now the scar covered half of my face. I looked around for my necklace and couldn't find it. I needed that necklace. It held my power in it. I walked out to the bar and had my hood covering half of my face. "Hey Mira. Have you seen the necklace I always were. I can't find it anywhere." She shook her head no and handed me a glass of water. "Hey Harper." I turned around to see Bix behind me. "Oh hey Bix. Have you seen my necklace. I kinda need it." He got a frown on his face. "Actually Laxus has it. You dropped it and he took it. He won't hand it over either." I crushed my glass in my hand. I looked over at Laxus who was swinging around my necklace. He was talking to Freed. I got up and Jax transformed into a dragon. He sat on my shoulder and was ready to spit fire. I walked over to Laxus and my power was growing. I slammed my hand down on the table and made all of the drinks spill over. "Give me back my necklace now." Laxus just laughed. "You always were this necklace and I wonder why it is so special to you." I was now mad and I grabbed out my staff. I extended it and held it to Laxus's neck. "That necklace has a picture of all four elements on it. They are my elements and that necklace holds some of my power. Also my dragon gave it to me so put it down. Of you can say goodbye to your pretty face." He just smirked. "Oh so you think I am pretty. Now you admit it." His grip loosened on my necklace and I snatched out of his hands. I turned around and retracted my staff. I put my necklace on and out my hood up. I started walking away when a felt a big hand on my shoulder. The whole guild was quiet. They felt the large magical energy coming off of us both. Jax bit Laxus's and and he retracted it. "Don't touch me ever again. When I fight I use a fraction of my power but I am not afraid to go all out against you. Also Jax hates it when some guys lays there hands on me. So next time. He will draw blood. Bye bye Sparky." I waved my hand  put it down. I moved my arms an Jax ran along them. "You can't just walk away from me. GET BACK HERE." I turned my hard a little and the wind caught my hood. It fell off and everyone saw my face. "You are not my dad. You are also not my boss. So shut up. I feel bad for the girl you are dating. They have to have your small dick all the time." I turned my head back around and Gajeel came running at me. "He was laughing and we walked out back. I sat on the grass and Gajeel plopped down beside me. We started talking about the old times. I heard a loud this in the guild and there was a big flash of lightning. "Well it looks like someone has grown a pair." I stood up and Jax transformed to size two. He was bigger than me but not at full size. Laxus stepped out side. And had the Thunder Legion hot on his tail. He was covered in lightning and it was cracking an popping. "Looks like Sparky has joined the party. What you come here to because you have finally grown a pair." I was smirking like crazy and he just got more mad. "Look at the time. I got to go. She ya later Sparky." I went to the edge of the cliff and looked out at the water. I jumped off and heard a ton of gasps. Jax caught me and soared through the air. A lot of people were standing at the cliff and Jax came up. Creating a major gust of wind. "What's wrong shorty? To afraid that something is gonna come out o the dark and get ya. Monsters don't exist." I looked at him with piercing eyes. "Jax land. I have to hurt him now." Jax flew to the ground and landed near the cliff. They were all still at the cliff. I got off of Jax and walked to the Thunder Legion. I got up Laxus's face and before anyone could say anything. I hit Bixlow in the face har. He tumbled down the cliff and hit the sand. He got up and his helmet flew off. His babies came to him. I slid down the cliff and landed in front of him. "Really Bix. How could you? I told you one of my deepest darkest secrets. What do you do? You go and tell your boss. I have a reason for being scared of the dark. I saw my mother murdered in front of me in cold blood. My father did that just because I was a girl. I couldn't carry on the family name and he wanted to kill me. I was kidnapped in the middle of the night by a drak guild. They put a lacrima in me when I was 5. I have been through loads of pain. I didn't trust anyone but then you came along. I trusted you and you have been taking are of me for seven years. Well guess what. I HATE YOU." Jax landed beside me an I hoped on. "I'm going to the house  to grab clothes and then I'm gone." He ran towards me. "Harper just stop. We can ta-." "Don't get near my human. You hurt her and if she wasn't here you would have no head left." Jax snapped at Bixlow and took of. We went to the house and I grabbed some clothes and went to Levy's house. She let me stay the night.