Chapter 4 Fear

I woke and snuck out of Levy's house. I went back to the house iIshared with
Bixlow. I snuck in through the window and started packing a bag. The lights turned on amd i looked aorund the room.
"What the hell Bix?"
"You never change. When you were younger and you would get pissed at me. You snuck out through your window and always came back in the same way. Harper we need to talk."
He walked over to me and crouched down next to me. I busted out in tears and hugged him. He hugged me and rubbed my back.
"Listen. When you first came to the guild Laxus liked you. He wanted to know everything about you. I told him hoping he would man up and ask you out. I am so sorry he didn't."
"I'm gonna take on an S-class job. That will help me clear my head and I can make some money. I will see you when I get back Bix." I hugged him tight and grabbed my bag. I walked out of my old room and went down the stairs. I walked out the front door and saw Jax waiting for me. He hoped on my arm and we walked to the guild. I slammed open the door and everyone looked my way.
"Everyone look out. The Princess had arrived." I looked up at the second floor and saw Laxus leaning over the railing. 
"Wind road." The wind came in from behind me and pushed everyone yo the side. I walked past them and up to the second floor. I looked at all the jobs and took one that had the least amount. It cost 10 million jewel and seemed easy enough. I walked back down the stairs and saw the master walk out of his office.
"Harper why are you taking that job. It is pretty hard to do by yourself. Stay here with the guild."
"Ha. Are you saying I'm not strong enough to do this job. I am as strong as Guildarts himself. I will not take this off." I pointed to the guild mark on my neck. "But I will it stand around here and talk to people who think I am weak. I will come back even more powerful than I am now and you will regret ever being mean to me. So come at me of you want. I am not backing down." I turned on my heal and started walking out of the guild.
"Fire dragon roar." I turned just in time to see fire coming at me. I opened my arms and embraced the flames. Everyone became pretty shocked except for my brother. I ate the flames and looked back at Natsu.
"Nice roar. That was a good snack but you could have done better. We're you holding back because I am a girl. Or is that your real roar. If so it is weak. Anyway I have to go and get some money. Bye fairies." I walked outside and walked up to Jax who was growing I decided to be a complete bitch. I walked back in and walked up to Laxus. I kissed him on the cheek and then flew back out on my staff. I hoped onjax and looked down. I saw Laxus looking up at me and then he winked. I am glad I was up in the air so no one could see me blush.
"You are so crushing on someone."
I looked at Jax with the dumbest look on my face. 
"What the hell are you talking about?"  He started going on and on about me and Laxus. Then he started talking about kids.