{that's no excuse!!...but that kinda is...}

🌺×Josh×🌺
I'd had enough of Jenna's neglect now. I wasn't putting up with it anymore. I refused to let he treat Tyler the way she was because it clearly affected the boy.

"Okay" I sighed pushing her classroom door open to find her sat there by herself glancing over her students work. "Why are you being so cold?" I calmly ask, my hands slamming down on her desk...I couldn't help it, okay? I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.

"I-I No idea what you're talking about" She replies coolly, her eyes never shifting from the papers in front of her.

Groaning I pushed the papers to a side. "I'm being serious, what has gotten into you?" I ask again, my voice harsher.

"Doing what?" She questions, her nervous gaze meeting mine.

"Being so...so, off" I struggled out "I literally don't know who you are anymore" I frown glaring at my best friend.

"I have my reasonings" was all she said, clearly not about to share them with me, and I didn't like this.

"And those are??"

"A secret"

"Mmm, no they aren't. Tell me" I demanded glaring at her hard. "You're taking everything out on Tyler, and not only does that upset him but it upset me, and as a result Oliver just overtook you on the friendship scale" I sulk childishly.

"I can't tell you!" She practically yells, guilt emitting from her body, sorrow taking over her face.

"And why the hell not?" I tsk "you're upsetting him Jenn! He likes you!" How does she not see how rare that is? Tyler hates everyone.

"Look, Josh. Just trust me when I tell you it's something best left unsaid" She mutters, her tone hard, but I knew I could crack her.

"No, I want to know what's going on" I huff, but she only turned back to her work. "This isn't fair Jenn" I whine "I've noticed you being distant for a while now, it's horrible to see, but you're my best friend! Best friends don't do this"

"Do what exactly, Joshua?" Joshua?...wow...she must be angry. She never calls me Joshua.

I tried to hide how much that hurt, but found it rather difficult to do.

"They don't lie, they don't hide things from one another! You're supposed to be supporting me and I'm supposed to supporting you, but you literally couldn't care less" she rolled her eyes at this.

"Josh, you're so oblivious to everything" was all she said, leaving me confused. "I like him you Josh!" She finally admits catching me off guard.

"Wha- I thought..." I pause "I thought you liked chicks"

"I do...you're literally the only boy I'd even think about going near" she blurts out.

"But that's literally no excuse to attack Tyler the way you are" I argue trying my best to ignore that my best friend has feeling for me- this is a tough situation, because this can either bring us closer together or year apart because it become too awkward...and I'm voting on the latter.

"Maybe not, but Hayley is...she's got me man" The blonde finally releases, completely caving in. "Now, before I continue: please, don't hate me-" I looked down at her skeptically telling her I couldn't make any promises. She let out a sigh and nodded. "I-She overheard me talking to Debby about you and Tyler...- and uhm..I'm, I'm" I'd never seen Jenna this nervous before. She looked like a wreck, and this only scared me. I felt as if this secret would be something that ended everything between us. "I'm- basically; SheSortaKnowsAboutYouAndTyWrllSheHasAHunchButISwearI'mSorryButI'veBeenHelpingHerLookForProof..."

Mouth drops wide open- how could she do this to me??

"Please tell me you're joking" I growl pinching the bridge of my nose "if you're joking this isn't funny" I told her, my eyes meeting hers. She looks down at her lap sadly..."seriously?" She nods. I couldn't control myself-I slammed my fist down against the desk hard. "That's how the other teacher was found out?" She nods.

Great. My best friend is a snitch.

"But I swear to god I haven't gave her anything!" She defends, but I didn't want to hear it. I held my hand up at her to silence her.

"Thanks Jen, Thanks" was all I said before walking out, tears threatening to spill, but I wouldn't let them...I just want Tyler.