{Intervention and Baby Time}

🎀×Tyler×🎀
So, I was able to get off work today. My manager understood when I explained the situation fully, yeh...I cried on the phone to my boss about how shit my life is and how behind I am with school work- he gets it.

"Hey, Ty, where you off to?" I hear a familiar pink haired man call; busted! I was trying to sneak away to get a drink, but he caught me. "I'm dehydrated" I frown sticking my tongue out, he smiles at me ushering me over- UGHHH! I roll my eyes stomping past a couple sweaty teenagers to get to him. He looked at me smugly and pointed to his room, "I'll get you some water from the staff room" he announces bubbly, "do you want i-Just come with me", I did as I was told following the man into the music departments staff room. He lead me over to where the sink stood by itself- right next to the fridge. "Do you want juice, water or squash?" He asks opening the fridge for a brief second before his lips curl into a small, devilish smile, "and we have some snacks- from Jenna" I look at him a little confused, "Miss. Black" I nodded.

We were in there only a couple moments later before we were sneaking back into his classroom with Miss. Blacks  cinnamon rolls behind our backs- this is better than a slushie!

"Basically, you work while I observe" he shrugs licking syrup off of his fingers...wait- what? "Work on what exactly?" I ask rather perplexed. He can't just call me back for intervention and NOT know what he's teaching me! I could be at home right now!...I mean- I'd be getting ready for work, but still, I could be at home, with my slushie! Buh no, I told Josh I'd stay here- like the good boy I am.

"Oh! This is like a you task" he pauses, "how you want to be seen, how you're going to present yourself, how you want to be seen"... deep, "Basically, start with a band name to be introduced as, this should be linked to you genre. Then, it's starting in promotional materials". This is going to be a long hour.

I was working on the sketch of a logo when someone burst through the doors- I automatically assumed it was Jenna and stuffed the rest of the final cinnamon roll into my mouth...to hide the evidence...yeah, this was Josh's cinnamon roll... woops.

"Joshua Dun," she begins, boy was he in trouble! He didn't even say anything, just watched her carefully- a smug smile on his face. "Have you seen my homemade cinnamon rolls?" She questions hard, her gaze never leaving him. "Nope, why would I have touched your precious cinnamon rolls?" He throws back, his voice soft, yet it was laced with sarcasm. "Oh, really?" He nods, "So, everyone who said they saw you take them is a liar?" He nods...oh dear, he's digging himself a grave. "Josh, I'm not stupid- look at Ty" he glances over to me for a second, his head shaking...yeah, I'd blew his cover. I got the syrup everywhere. "Sorry!" I quickly apologise nit sure what to do with my sticky fingers, so I began to suck on them innocently, "it's okay, Tyler, here" he pauses rushing over to his desk, "Ah!" He freaks out, "don't touch anything..." he warns me making Jenna smirk.

"Glad you learned your lesson" she mutters smugly as he peals the sweat tasting fingers out of my mouth so he could clean them up. I hear him huff making me giggle a little, "Thank you Jen!" I smile at her earning myself a warm smile, "no problem, Tyler! Were they good?" I nod my head happily as she bats the back of Josh's head. "Ow!" He whines rubbing the spot childishly, "shut up, you owe me".

Women can be scary...

"You love me" he teases- a grin on his face which only caused the blonde to raise an eyebrow as if to say 'nit really, but go off'.

🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀

I stayed a little while longer to make a start on digitally editing the logo I'd created- leaving just enough time to get to the little café Awsten told me he'd meet me at. It was a cute, warm looking building- a soft edge to it. He was stood outside waiting for me, a large backpack on his back- but Geoff wasn't here...it was just us.