17

I sighed and fell into a chair. "It does not matter." I waved my hand dismissively at Thor.

"Brother, lying to me will bring no good."

"And telling you will bring none either."

Thor sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. He looked around my room and his eyes settled on one of the pictures of us from several decades ago. The glass had long since been shattered.

"You have always had more interest with Midgardians." He noted. "I remember when Mother got you that camera. Bulky thing. Not like what they have nowadays."

"It doesn't matter what they have now. I doubt I will be returning to Midgard." I pulled a knee to my chest and looked out the window.

I don't want to be locked in the dungeons, that's something most everyone would agree with. But...I don't want to leave Percy.

I know I haven't known her as long as most relationships in Midgard, but I want...I want to have that.

I want to be able to do stupid, couple things. I want to go on dates. I want to hold her when she's upset, and hold her when she's not. I want to kiss her. I just want to have a relationship with her.

Even...even if I'll outlive her.

"Are you crying?" Thor asked, a touch of actual concern in his voice.

"How would you like it if you finally felt wanted and then knowing you're going to be locked in the dungeon to rot?"

"You've always been wanted. Don't you remember how Mother-"

"All I remember is your shadow." I said.

Thor sighed. "Brother, what does Lady Percy wish for you to tell me?"

"I have told you. It does not-"

"I am not letting this go."

I looked over at him, a great weight settling in my stomach. It was hard to form the words as I opened my mouth.

"Did you mourn me?"

"What?"

"Did you mourn me or not?"

He moved over and stood in front of me. He rested a hand on my shoulder. "I mourned you." He pulled a piece of his hair down, revealing a strand of black woven with the blond. "I haven't thought to take it out."

"When do you think?" I mumbled, eyes widening as he pulled me into a hug.

"Why would you think that we would not mourn you?" He pulled away.

"I'm not your brother Thor. I'm Loki Laufeyson, not Odinson. I'm the heir to Jotunheim. I'm not like you. I'm not even the same race as you."

I stared at my fingers, watching the blue creep up them.

"I don't care if you're a frost giant Loki. You're still my brother. Even if you did kill all of those people."

Swallowing, I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. "I thought that you of all people would notice."

"Do you think the others didn't notice? The families of the people you murdered or the-"

"Would you shut up?!" I yelled.

"Loki you killed innocent people!"

"Like you haven't!"

"At least-"

"What color are my eyes?!"

Thor looked taken aback. "What?"

"What color are my eyes, dammit!"

"Red."

I sighed before taking a few deep breaths so my skin could return to the way I prefer it to appear.

"And now?"

"Green."

"Yes, and what color were they during everything which happened?"

"Loki, do not play these games. They will-"

"Not help me, I am aware." My helmet appeared in my hands before shifting into the one with only a simple band instead of an enclosed helm. I sat it to the side before looking up at Thor.

"When I fell...Thor, the being that found me..." My voice wavered and I started breathing heavily. Soon there was almost no gap in between breaths and tears streamed down my face. I wrapped my arms around Thor.

"Who found you?" He pulled me away.

I shook my head and stared at the ground. Even if I could get the words out, he will not believe me.

"Loki. What did they do to you?" Thor asked, kneeling down.

When I didn't answer, he pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him, my body shaking despite my attempts to stop.

My fingers curled in the material of his shirt and I sobbed.

"What did they do to you?" Thor mumbled.

When I calmed down, I shoved Thor away. Why did I show weakness in front of him?

"Loki, tell me what they did to you. Please, brother."

"I'm a Frost Giant...if you were going to torture me what would you use?"

Thor stared at me, realization dawning on his features. "Heat."

Then he shook his head. "Torture?! They tortured you?! That is why you...we must tell Father!" He shot up and before he could even make it close to the door I had slammed into him.

I knew my eyes were blazing red and that my skin was turning blue, but I didn't care.

"You can't tell him."

"Why not?"

"Thor, he won't believe it. I'm nothing but a trouble maker. I've tricked and stabbed you so many times that I don't get why you trust me."

Thor gently grabbed my arms before forcing me to the ground. I didn't have time to react before Mjölnir was placed on my chest.

"I am sorry, Brother, but this is something he must know about." He walked to the door. I almost expected Percy to still be holding the door closed.

Unfortunately Thir opened the door without a problem. He paused in the doorway and looked back at me. "I suggest telling Lady Percy about your true race."

"Why would I do that?"

He shrugged. "You seem to like her. If you do not tell her, and if you keep this from her, it may only cause problems in the future. Now, please don't try to move Mjölnir you will only harm yourself."

"I have wielded it before Thor."

"Along with transforming into a pidgeon to hide from me."

"I wish you would stop bringing that up."

Here y'all go

I'm...gonna sleep or something

I know I'm going to try to get my homework done tomorrow

Anyway

See yah