+Wonho+

Reaction to you crying because you're insecure about your body

„Y/N let's go swimming!"
„No i'm not feeling very well right now"
„Why not?" *pouts* „You used to love going to the water park with me..."
„Wonho...can you leave me alone for a while? Please?"
He sighed
You hoped he finally gave up and would go away but he came over to your side and hugged you from behind.
„Y/N you know we can always talk about your problems. What's wrong?"
„It's nothing ..really"
You tried to get out of his arms but he was too strong.
„Babe I hope you know that I love you. I love you so much I don't even want to live without you anymore. Can you please tell me whats wrong ?"

You tried to say something but you couldn't. You felt the tears slowly beginning to fall so you kept your head down in the hope he doesn't see them.

But he does.

He spins you around and wipes away your tears.
You can feel how sad he is just because you are not feeling very well. So you take all your courage and tell him.

„Wonho.. I don't want to go swimming with you because I am too fat. I have stretch marks on my thighs. They are ugly as hell and my stomach looks like i'm pregnant in the 5th month. I feel disgusting in my body. I hate it so much.
You, on the other hand, are so beautiful and your body is well trained. You deserve someone better, someone who is more sporty and active, someone who goes to the gym with you everyday. Not someone like me who can't even do 5 pushups I-"

He interrupts you with hugging you tightly to stop you from crying so much. You are so close to his chest, you can even hear his heartbeat.

„Y/N I didn't know you felt that way..
What you told me right now is absolutely bullshit.
You are so beautiful can't you see that???"

He walks over with you to a mirror.

„Look at your eyes. Every time I look at them i can see the universe.
And your smile, it's so beautiful... I miss it
Now look at your Body. I love every single part of it. Who cares about stretch marks?! They make you even more beautiful. You said you are fat?? Where!?? I only see a beautiful woman with a well curved body. I Love your body Y/N !
And just because I do sports everyday doesn't mean that you have to do it too. You don't need abs or a thigh gap to be pretty. To me you are more beautiful than ever."

„Are your serious?" You asked still shocked because of his answer.

„I am dead serious and now pick a bikini because we are going to go swimming now." he winks and leaves the room ready to have fun with you in the water park.