(This is kind of what I imagine Arthit's Mansion would look like)

No one's P.O.V.

Once we returned to the mansion, Rome, Pick and Arthit head to Arthit's chambers for privacy. Arthit sits in a chair that faces the window. Arthit watches as Pick sits Rome down on the bench located closest to the bathroom. Arthit listens in on their conversation. "Rome, my name is Pick. I don't know how to say this without making you feel uncomfortable, or scared. I love you. It was love at first sight for me. I feel the need to protect you, love you, keep you close to me. I also have something else to tell you, but I want to know what you feel." Pick said as he sat next to Rome on the bench and gently grabbed Rome's hands with his. Rome looked up into Pick's eyes and then down at their hands. "We just met. How can you say you love me." Rome whispered. Pick brought their hands to his heart. (A/N: Yes they have heartbeats.) "Can you feel how fast my heart is beating for you?" Pick asked as he looked into Rome's eyes. Rome's face changed from confused to shocked within a split second. He nodded his head. "Do you believe me?" Pick asked.

Rome nodded his head. "To be honest, I felt an immediate attraction to you, but I couldn't figure out why. Do you know why?" Rome asked in yet another whisper. Pick nodded his head yeas. "Remember I said that there's something else I need to tell you?" Pick asked. Rome nodded his head. "Well I have a secret to tell and it's one that you can't tell anyone out of this mansion. Okay?" Pick warned. Rome nodded his head, even though he was slightly confused. Pick opened his mouth and revealed his fangs to Rome. Rome's eyes light up like fireworks. He became scared and tried to pull his hand's away from Pick's. "Do you believe that I would hurt you?" Pick asked quietly trying to hide the hurt in his eyes. Rome looked at him and gently took his right hand and lifted Pick's chin up. He stared into Pick's eyes looking for his answer. He smiled and shook his head no. "I believe you won't hurt me. I thought Vampires were a myth." Rome said

Pick smirked and hugged Rome. "We keep to ourselves and try not to make our existence known. I love you. I felt this instant connection. Our kind has this thing called 'Our Destined One, or Mate'. This means every vampire out there is fated to have that one person made just for them. You are my fated one. I know it because of your smell." Pick explained. He started to laugh when Rome started to smell himself. "You wouldn't be able to smell it. Your scent is heavenly. You smell like the sweetest peaches mixed with vanilla cream." Pick explained hoping Rome would understand.

Pick gently grabbed Rome by his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Do you understand everything I've said so far?" Pick asked looking a little hesitant. Rome nodded his head. "Now you probably have guessed that vampires live longer than humans." Pick said and Rome nodded. "How old do you think I am?" Pick asked. Rome sat there for a minute before saying "21." Pick laughed and shook his head. "I'm over two thousand years old." Pick said. "Now there is something I would like to do but I need your permission first." Pick said in a serious tone. Rome looked at him and nodded his head for Pick to continue. "I would like to turn you into a vampire. This way we can be together forever and you won't have to worry about becoming old and dying. I understand if you don't want to." Pick said looking away from Rome's eyes at the last part. Rome stared at Pick then looked at me. I looked back and nodded at him. Rome turned back to Pick and said: "I accept."

The Desired Blood (SOTUS) CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara