The Rescue pt.2

Okay, now I'm close to 1.7k views. Holly Cow!!! You guys are an amazing reader/fan. Thanks again. I know I said I would update every two weeks now instead of what I was trying for a weekly update. I just couldn't leave Kongpob trapped. So, I will post this one and then slowly work on writing all the chapters and post one every two weeks. Thanks for all the support and for reading this story.

Warning: Slight violence and language (if you don't like either then please wait for the next chapter)

Kongpob's P.O.V.

It felt like days have passed since I was kidnapped, but, it has only been 6 hours. I look up into Non's eyes and feel disgusted and angry. I know that I'm new to this whole Supernatural world and their rules and such but, seriously doesn't anyone have the sense that torturing people/creatures is wrong.

"Looks like I have to try something else." -Non

"I told you that I wouldn't say anything."

"Well seems like I have to up my game." -Non says as he cracks his knuckles

I glare at him and ready myself for what was about to happen. I knew it was going to be very painful, and that when Arthit sees my condition, he was going to be PISSED!!! I close my eyes not wanting to see his lustful, creepy, and disgusting look in his eyes.

BRAKKKK!!!!!

The sound of the metal door banging open startled me and caused my eyes to open as I search for the source. I didn't have to look far to see the one I have been missing. ARTHIT!!!! I started trying to break out of the chair again as the urge and need to hug him and kiss him was taking over.

I looked back to Non and watched as he picked up his knife again before placing it right on my throat.

"Another step and I slit his throat." -Non

"Don't touch him!!!!" -Arthit roared

"I can do whatever I want." -Non said as he leans down and licks one of the cuts on my face which was still bleeding.

I shivered in disgust and horror and the feeling. I hear Non let out a growl because of my actions and yanks my head back causing me to let out a whimper of pain. Arthit growled back and started to look around trying to figure out how to get to me safely.

What Non didn't know was that behind him was Kao and Pete slowly and silently sneaking up behind him. I saw them through my peripheral vision and tried my best not to alert him to what was happening, but not his unawareness only lasted for 10 seconds before he pulled out a walkie-talkie and summoned his guards.

The next thing that happened was a full-on fight between Arthit's team and Non's team. I was stuck in the middle with no choice. Non started to break the legs on the chair to make it easier to carry me. I tried swishing back and forth to make Non lose his hold on me, but it didn't work. I looked around and noticed that I couldn't see Arthit anywhere. I started to panic thinking that something horrible had happened to him.

Suddenly, I fell back and hit the floor. I turned my head and saw Arthit and Non were fighting hand-to-hand combat style. At first, it was cool to watch, seeing Arthit in action but then it became horrible because one of Non's men grabbed the chair and started dragging me away from the fight and into another area.

"ARTHIT!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before the guard slapped me unconscious.

Arthit's P.O.V.

I heard Kongpob holler my name as he was being dragged away. I looked back at Non while he smirks at me. I growl in response and grab the collar of his shirt right before I tossed him across the room.

SMACK!!!!

I whipped my head around as the sound reverberated throughout the place and it enraged me as I saw Kongpob become unconscious. I quickly ran over to him and killed the guard. Once he was dead, I started to untie Kongpob and check for injuries. His face had several scars along with his arms and legs. I grew hangry (hungry+angry=hangry). His blood was becoming a distraction and making my need/want to feed increase. I shook my head and forced those thoughts out as his safety and rescue were the focus. I turned around carrying him bridal style and saw Non running towards us with a Katana in hand. I turned around and saw that my men had almost all his guys dead.

"Rome!!!Kongpob!!!" I yelled getting Rome's attention to grab Kongpob. He quickly ran over and took Kongpob away just as Non brought the Katana down and I quickly stepped to the left avoiding it. I blocked and kicked Non when I could while watching Rome bring Kongpob over to the medic. I focused back on fighting Non. He was quick and strong, but I wasn't going to let him get the best of me.

We danced it out trading blows and blocks. I knew that he was repeating his motions in order to tire me out, but I couldn't let that happen. Kongpob needs me, and the only way to end this is to, unfortunately, let him escape for now. I pull out a smoke bomb and throw it causing the whole room to become covered in smoke which allows us to escape. We quickly get on the private jet and fly back to Bangkok. Once there, I order guards to be stationed all through our house. I grab Kongpob from Rome and bring him upstairs to our bedroom. I gently place him on our bed and stroke his head a couple of times. He snuggles closer to my hand and gently grabs my wrist, indicating that he doesn't want me to leave.

I chuckle and lay down next to him. I grab him by his waist and pull him as close to me as possible. I watch as he moves his head into the crook of my neck and feel him let out a sigh of relief that he is in familiar arms. I gently kiss his forehead and keep my arms wrapped around his waist as sleep takes over for both of us.

Okay, I have saved Kongpob. Sorry if the fight scenes were poor but I didn't know what to write also this is a shorter chapter. The next chapter will be much longer. I am better at writing love scenes. Anyways, I will work on the next chapter over the next two weeks. It will be 18+, so please don't read if you are underage.