Chapter 4

I was on my way to class but a strong arm stopped me.

I turned around and was met with a pair of  brown eyes.

"That was badass"the nameless person said,and walked away.

Dafuq just happen. I just kept on going to my class.

When I walked in the nameless guy was sitting in my seat and Alex was beside him.

I walked towards them. "You're I'm my seat." I said

"There's plenty of other seats over there" he said pointing to the middle of the class where it was always crowded.

"I can't sit there."

"Why the hell not."

"Because I'm claustrophobic"I mumbled.

"Excuse me wat did u say?" he asked smirking a little.

He heard what I said,and knew I was embarrassed.

"I'm claustrophobic"I said a little louder.

"What was that?"he said

"I'm claustrophobic dammit!!!" I shouted. Which caused everyone in the class to look at me.

"What are y'all staring at?!" I shouted and everyone returned to what they were doing.

"Ohh OK then I'll move over here" he said. And moved to the seat in front of mine.

"I'm Hunter." He said

"Alexis" I responded and turned to the window beside me.

"What's your name? " he asked Alex.

"Alex" he answered

"Are you Alex Black?" Hunter asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" Alex answered annoyed.

"The Alex Black. Andrew Black son?"

"Yeah that Alex Black."

Hunter was about to speak but the teacher walked in.

Mr. Hernandez is cool but since a lot of bad kids are in my class we Dont get much done.

You would imagine that the bad kids would have regular math class but nope they have Algebra II and are passing. To my luck most of them are in my class.

"OK kids today we are going to...." Mr.Hernandez started but I zoned out.

I hope my mom isn't home when I get there. My brothers are going out with there girlfriends. My little sister is not going anywhere. Shit. Well I could go to the cementary and see.... Her...

I felt the tears filling up my eyes but I fought them back. Which was worthless 'cause I knew just thinking of her makes me want to cry.

I couldn't hold them back anymore so I just walked out of the class.

Today is going to be a long day...

<<>>

I went back into the building after I took care of some businesses.

Just ask I got near Mr. Hernandez class the bell rang. The first out the class were the cheerleaders then the jocks then the nerd and finally came Alex followed by Hunter.

I went up to them.

"Wanna skip until lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah" Alex answered

"I'm down" Hunter said

"Well them off we go" I said and led them to the back of the school where there was a small forest.

<<>>

We were walking back into the school for lunch. All we did was mess around and get to know each other better.

As soon as we walked in I saw the last person I wanted to see...

<<>>

The song on the side >>>

Is Dear Diary by MikelWJ

It is a good song and it kind of relates to me.