Chapter 11

This is not true. This can't be true. I can't be a werewolf. I haven't had anything weird with me or my body that can lead to a werewolf thing.

I mean come on I would have notice something strange with my body.

"You're lying to me." I stated.

"I'm not. You haven't notice anything strange because you're not 18 yet. Your birthday is in  2 weeks." He explained.

I still can't believe it. I can't be a werewolf. I can't believe my dad is alive. I know what I saw, and what I saw was my dad pull the fucking trigger. This is stressing me out. I need to breathe. I need fresh air.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my keys. "I'm going for a walk" I murmured.

"I come with you and explain everything." He said following me.

We were on our way down the stairs when we heard moaning coming from my sisters room. She's such a hoe. She's only 15 for gods sake.

"Looks like someone's having fun" he said. "Mmh" I said and continued walking.

We were walking down the sidewalk without one of us talking.

"Ok I'm going to explain everything but I need you to not interrupt me. If you have questions wait till I'm done." He said I just nodded for him to continue and explain.

"Ok, well your dad is the Alpha of our pack, The Moons, he forged his death because some people are after you. The Alpha of the territory next to your dad's, The Wolves, original name I know, wants you to be his wife-slash-mate. No he is not some type of pedophile. He is actually 19 years old. He has had a crush on you since you were younger. That day when you saw your dad commit suicide he and his dad, the alpha at the time, were in the same room, but you didn't see them. It was your dads way of saying he wasn't willing to give you up. He then left you thinking he was dead, while he figured out what to do next." He paused "he, your dad, is worried you will fall for him, the alpha, and send me to protect you and... To make you my... Mate...." He trailed off with the last word leaving his mouth.

Wow. Was all I could think of. This good-looking guy- werewolf was send to protect me and be my mate. I wasn't an expert on werewolves but I knew what a mate was. Wait does he even want to be my mate or is he just doing this for my dad.

"Do you even want to be my mate or are you doing this for my dad?" I asked.

"Well... At first I was doing it for your dad but know that I've met you, I feel a strong attraction towards you, and I see how beautiful you are outside and inside I... Actually want you to be my mate." He said blushing.

"You just met me how can you say I'm beautiful in the inside?" I asked

"Well I Dont need to know you for years, to know your a beautiful person. I just know" he said with a smile.

"Its getting late. We should head back home." I said.

"Do you wanna sleep over again. I mean you Dont have to but... If you accept me as your mate then we are gonna be sleeping together all the time.... Might as well start." He said

"Sure I guess." I said and started walking back to his house."

This been a long day.