The Acceptance Letter

"Izuku! I got in!" I screamed as I ran at my curly green-haired friend who was waiting for me to catch up to him and when I was close enough I jumped on him.

"Ah, Rin! Don't jump so suddenly! What would have happened if I didn't catch you?" Izuku asked in panic as he held my thighs as I had wrapped my legs around his waist and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Hehe, you would never drop me. You love me too much to drop me." I told him with a giggle as his face flushed red. "Besides if you dropped me I would tell kachan." 

"Speaking of kachan," Izuku said with a sweatdrop, "What did you do with him after the practical exam? You said you were going to hang out with him after."

"Oh, I overused my quirk so I was stuck in my wolf pup form. Kachan took me home with him and he let me sleep on his chest until I regained enough energy to transform back. Isn't he nice?" I asked Izuku as my tail wagged at the thought of how nice and considerate kachan was being by letting me sleep on him.

"Uh yeah sure, nice," Izuku mumbled as he let me down and began to walk.

"Oh, where are you going anyways?" I asked him with a tilt of my head.

"All Might said he wanted to meet me at the beach," Izuku said and I gasped.

"He invited you but not me? Izuku does he not like me?" I asked with teary eyes as I thought about all might not like me. "But he pet my ears so he has to like me right?"

"It's ok Rin! It's not like that! All Might just don't have your phone number so he couldn't text you is all!" Izuku yelled in panic and I perked up.

"Then I guess I will just need to give it to him then," I told Izuku with a smile. "That way he can never forget me."

"Yeah do that Rin. Just give him your number so that whenever All MIght needs us he can contact you as well." Izuku said with a sigh as he was able to stop Rin from crying just as they arrived at the beach and saw all might waiting.

"All Might!" IZuku screamed and went running towards him which made all might couch up blood in surprise.

"Bad Izuku!" I screamed as I tackled him into the sand as people looked around. 

"All Might? Where?" They questioned.

"Sorry, my friend made a mistake!" I called to them with a wave and they sighed and walked away.

"Good job Rin." All Might told the wolf boy as he pats his head.

"No problem and besides Izuku it's not All MIght it's Smol MIght. There is a difference." I told my friend who was dusting the sand off of himself and All Might choked at Rin's reasoning.

"Congrats on passing you two. You should know I wasn't a judge so I wasn't playing favorites." Smol Might told us as he showed us the newspaper with the article about the clean beach.

"Speaking of favorites. Smol Might you have Izuku's number but didn't ask for mine. That's rude." I told him as I pulled out my phone and handed it to him. "Gimme your number so that you can call or text me when needed instead of sending all messages through Izuku."

"Ah sorry, young Rin I guess I just forgot to get your number." Smol Might said as he typed his number into Rin's phone but chuckled at the lock screen picture which was Alarick holding Rin in his mouth when he was in wolf pup form. The picture was from the first time Rin overused his quirk and Kachan had taken the picture and sent it to Rin.

"So you're a teacher at U.A All Might? That was a shocker." Izuku spoke up and I nodded as Smol Might handed me back my phone and I changed the contact name to Smol Might as he tried to get away with entering All Might.

"I couldn't tell anyone until the school public knowledge. I had planned to look for my successor while I was there." Smol MIght informed us and Izuku looked down at his hands.

"One for all, my body is completely broken after one punch or kick. I just can't wield it." Izuku spoke sadly and I patted his back.

"Well, what did you expect. You can't just gain a quirk suddenly and expect to know how to work it right off the bat." I told him with a chuckle and he looked at me shocked.

"You knew this would happen Rin?!" Izuku questioned me.

"Well yeah. No one has ever been able to control their quirks when they first emerge. Remember kachan when we were younger. He kept exploding things and I refused to let him come near me until he got it under control cause I didn't want him to ruin my ears or tail." I told him and Izuku seemed to understand and Smol Might got our attention again.

"The more you temper your vessel the better you can control the power. Like this." He said as he suddenly transformed into his bigger form and crushed some spray paint cans that were on the floor.

"Woah? All Might! Where did he come from?!" The same people from earlier yelled as they noticed him.

"Crap." All MIght muttered as we began to run away.

"Haha, nice one All Might!" I laughed as we ran off and he sighed.