No Way!

"What?! No way! All Might is going to pass his power on to you?" I questioned my friend as we sat on his bed and he was trying to shush me as I was petting Alarick.

"Yeah after Kachan dragged you away He rounded the corner and told me I could be a hero before he proposed I be the one to take his power," Izuku told me and I grinned.

"I'm so happy for you Izuku! I always knew you ould be a hero." I told him as I stood to give him a hug which he returned with tears in his eyes.

"Hey you got to stop with the tears you can't be the next best hero if you are crying all the time," I told him with a shake of my head and my hands on my hips.

"You're right Rin. Hey, tomorrow I have to meet All Might at the beach, do you want to come?" Izuku asked me as he wiped his eyes.

"Really? I can come with?" I asked with stars in my eyes as my tail wagged hard.

"Yeah I don't think All Might will mind too much plus he will probably want to meet you since I told you everything and I don't think I was actually supposed to tell anyone," Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"It will be fine besides he probably wants to train you and I can help with your endurance since I run all the time with my wolves so he might like some help training you," I said and Izuku grinned at the thought of Rin being there with him.

"Thank you, Rin. For always believing in me." Izuku said before his mom called for us.

"Boys the food is ready! And Rin I made your favorite." Inko called and my ears perked up as I pushed Izuku out of my way to get to the kitchen faster. 

"Katsudon!" I cheered as I ran down the hall with Alarick passing me. 

"Rin!" Izuku yelled in betrayal as I tackled Alarick and scampered into the kitchen.

"Thank you Inko!" I yelled as I sat at the table and began to stuff my face with tears streaming down my face. "It's so good!" I looked over to see Alarick staring me down with a grumpy look on his face and I gulped.

"Um, Inko do you by any chance have."

"Extras? Of course. I always make enough for you and your wolves Rin." Inko told me as she handed me three more bowls.

"Thank you Inko!" I cheered as I summoned Edon and Fenris. "Eat up boys," I told them as they wagged their tails at the food as I set it down in front of all three of them and Izuku finally joined us.

"What took you so long Izuku?" Inko asked him worried and he sweatdropped.

"Oh, nothing." He responded and I avoided eye contact as I ate.

"Oh Rin you are staying the night right?" Inko asked me and I nodded as I swallowed the bite I had.

"Yeah and I'll sleep in Izuku's room to keep the living room free," I told her as my tail wagged.

"Alright but just don't stay up too late alright boys," Inko told us and we nodded as she got up to do dishes.

"Aunty Inko you can leave the dishes I'll do them since u=you cooked my favorite meal and made enough for my wolves as well," I told her with a smile and she patted my head which made my tail wag faster than before.

"Alright Rin, thank you and goodnight boys." She said as she walked to her room.

"Goodnight aunty Inko!" I called to her.

"Goodnight mom," Izuku told his mom as we sat in silence for a while.

"I get to meet All Might tomorrow." I giggled as my tail wagged and my wolves yawned before running off and I picked up their bowls to carry to the sink.

"Rin just don't be too shocked when you see All Might's true form ok," Izuku told me and I nodded.

"Don't worry Izuku from what you said he kind of looks like a skeleton but I'm hoping he looks like a cute skeleton so I'm ready," I told him and Izuku sighed as he got up and helped me by drying dishes as I washed them.

"Now time to cuddle!" I yelled as we finished dishes and I dragged Izuku to his room so we could sleep and my wolves disappeared which allowed me to rest without overusing my quirk.

"Cuddle?!" Izuku screamed in shock as his face lit up in a bright red as he was dragged to his bed by Rin.