XIV

"That was fucking weird

"That was fucking weird." I finally manage to say once Mingi and I calm down. "I know." "I think I'm gonna pee myself." I state and look at the tall ball who laughs at me. "Do you know where the toilets are?" I shake my head, having no idea. "Come, I'll show you." He turns to look at the boys, "Leave me some weed!" The rest just nod before going back to what they were doing prior to their interruption.

We enter the house again, immediately feeling the change in temperature. I down the contents in my cup and place it on a shelf next to me, following Mingi up the stairs. "The last door to your left. If it's locked there's one on the right. I'll go before they finish all the weed." I nod and thank him then make my way to the bathroom on the left. I sigh in relief when I notice that it's empty and enter it with a small smile on my face.

I turn off the tap and open the door. As I'm about to leave, I hear loud moans coming from the door in front of me. I cringe and start walking but hear a loud voice coming from inside. "That's definitely San's voice. Oh my god." My whole body cringes and I gag when I hear the multiple screams leaving the girl's mouth as well as the bed squeaking. "Oh my fucking god." I repeat to myself as I rush down the stairs, away from what I just heard. I enter the living room where everyone seems to be dancing. "Oh my fucking god." I laugh, "He'll never hear the end of this." "Who?" I look to my right to see Eunji and Hyunjin together. They were in the middle of "dancing" together before noticing me. I just wave my hand, "Ah, it's nothing. Anyways, Eunji, Hyunjin, looking good." I give them finger guns and am about to walk out of the room before I remember something, "Can I sleep over at your place?" Eunji gives me an apologetic look, "I'm gonna spend the night here. Is it okay for you to come get your stuff tomorrow?" I give her a deflated look but nod, "Can't you sleep over at San's place?" I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, "He's, uhm, quite busy right now and I don't know when he'll leave so I'll just ask someone to let me crash at their place." Hyunjin is the only one to understand the meaning behind my words, his eyes darting to the top of the staircase. "If you want, you can crash here but I doubt any rooms will available." I snort and nod at him.

I leave the room and start walking back outside. As I try to move through the crowd of people, the main door opens, almost knocking me out. From there, a tall figure enters the house and I immediately recognise him. I look at his outfit then at his face that has a few scattering scratches and patches of dried blood, making me wonder if it's real or not. "Are you some sort of dead prince?" Seonghwa looks at me from head to toe before his eyes widen in what I think is realisation? He snaps out of his daze and finally looks at me. Once realising what i said, his hand touches the little wounds on his face and I spot the red knuckles. "Uhm sure, yeah I'm a dead prince." I nod at him, impressed, "I dig." I look behind him and notice that he's alone. "Did you come alone?" He nods and tells me that the rest of the boys were tired and decided to stay back.

I grab his hand and drag him to the kitchen, asking him if he wants a drink. He nods but before I can make the drink for him, he does it himself and leans against the counter, waiting for me to finish pouring the alcohol into my cup. "How many drinks have you had already?" My cup already against my lips, I raise my had to show him two fingers. He sighs as he tries to take the cup away from me, "You're not a good drinker Soljoo, I don't want to have to take care of you again." "Hey, I also had to take care of you!" I move away from his reach and finish my cup, wincing at the burn of the drink. "When?" I look back at him with my eyebrows raised as he takes a sip of his drink. "At San's party. Do you not remember throwing up as well?" He pokes his cheek with his tongue, looking away as his ears turn slightly red. "You were all so wasted, what happened?" His eyes snap back to me, "Nothing." I frown at him but shrug, not wanting him to ruin my cheerful mood. "I don't know if I told you this already, but I like your outfit. I really didn't think you would get dressed for this but I'm not disappointed." I give him a lazy thumbs up and in return, he gives me a small smile. I don't notice his hand approaching me until it's too late. My cup is now in his hands, empty. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and looks at me, "That's enough for today." "Seonghwa~" I whine at him and turn to leave the kitchen but before I'm too far away, I hear him ask a question. "Who are you going home with?" I face him again and walk closer, "I was supposed to go back with Eunji but she's sleeping here or with San but," I look around and lean towards him, "He's busy fucking Jisoo so..." I laugh as I shrug my shoulders. Seonghwa chokes on his drink after hearing what I said. "What a man." He claps his hands as he laughs and I look at him. The lighting of the room, making it seem as a halo surrounds him. Wow. I snap back to reality when I hear him ask me if I wanted to stay over at his place. "Thanks but I'm going to have to decline. It would be weird for me to just sleep over and I get really awkward if I end up meeting your parents so I might just stay here until the morning and go back home. I know a few other people that will also stay up all night so I'm good." I finish off my small rant with a small grimace. "I'll keep you company then." I look at him, surprised, "You'll stay here with me the whole night?" He nods and puts an arm around my shoulder, "Get ready for a fun few hours with Park Seonghwa." "How exciting." I wrap my own arm around his shoulder now that I am slightly taller and together we walk to the living room, joining the rest of the people dancing.

----
Seonghwa's outfit is at the top of the chapter