Highschool Reunion(Jake)

I'm British, as I've said, and we don't do 'High school reunions' here. So I'm sorry if I write anything wrong!

Here you were, back at your old high school that you spent many of your teenage years within its wall. You made many of your adult hood friends during your time spent learning at this particular high school. You even made an ex in the process of graduating.

Jake Wyler, your ex. He was one of, if not the, most popular guy at school when you attended and he was your boyfriend during senior year. You loved each other dearly, no doubt, but eventually you ended the relationship because you were going to college in a different state and didn't want to deal with the pressure of a long distance relationship, oh what a mistake that was. You sometimes wish you never ended the relationship (and at least tried to do long distance) and you often find yourself thinking how much better your life would be if you guys ended up together, maybe you'd be married, have kids, who knows?

Standing awkwardly in the gym crowded with people you scan over the many well dressed men and women chatting absentmindedly about their jobs, family and life in general. Many of your former classmates aged well, some not so much. Of course there's always the one who gets over the top plastic surgery and looks like they've been dragged through hell and in your case it was the mythic bitch who was always jealously you for your boyfriend.

And the mythic bitch ended up spilling her drink on you.

She proceeds to throw insults about how 'you ruined her dressed' and such until she's taken to the other end of the room and some of your old friends (Austin, Janey and some others) ask if your ok. After reassuring them your completely fine you lock eyes with your former boyfriend.

He pushes his way through the crowd to reach you but you avert your gaze. You feel his hand on your shoulder and blush at the contact.

"Y/N... H-Hi." He smiles.
"Hey Jake.." you awkwardly reply, wiping your hands on your dress.

An awkward silence cast itself upon the both if you, you both just stare at each other- wondering if maybe the relationship you both participated in could be restored.

Jake finally breaks the silence, "Listen, I really don't like how things ended between us. I-I mean I completely under-understand your ch-choice b-but-" You silence him with a finger to his lips.
"Do you maybe want to catch up. Like coffee or what ever you drink?" You ask with a sudden boost of confidence and a blush.
"Yeah, for sure." He excitedly answered, he slightly bounced in his heels after you give him your number. His smile is so cute.

After talking and joking around with each other, you part ways after kissing him on the cheek which makes him turn bright red but smile widely.

That high school reunion went better that expected.

Should I start a Sebastian Stan and characters book. Cause I've got a bigger crush on him than my baby Chris but I've seen less movies. Lemme know please x