Fire and Ice (Johnny)

Sibling! Reader

Being Johnny's 'younger' sister (we're actually the same age, twins, but he was born 13 minutes before me) was, adventurous. Both of us got stuck in the radiation cloud along with Reed, Sue, Ben and Victor. Four of us got these cool powers that we know of- well everyone but me and Johnny think they are weird and/or bad.

Reed was able to stretch his limbs. Sue was able to turn invisible. Ben became a rock monster thing. Not sure if anything happened to Victor. Me and Johnny got these elemental type powers; he can turn into a human torch and I can turn into an ice lolly.

We surprisingly work well together when using the powers, though we always try one up each other.
——
Currently, we're all sat in Reeds apartment. Well, except Victor, lonely son of a bitch.

"Can you guys stop that, you're either going to burn this place down or turn it into an ice rink!" Sue scolds. "Again..."

We stop, Johnny's hands on fire and mine frozen with the clear ice. "Sorry." We mumble in unison. Before that scolding from Sue we were doing our own version of Clay Pigeon Shooting- I would shoot ice in the air and Johnny would melt it with his fire and vice versa. A previous version of this led to Johnny accidentally setting some of Reeds research equipment- we're not allowed in the lab anymore...

We sit back on the couch, bored out of our minds.
"Sue would you come in the lab, quickly?" We hear Reed calls from the other side of the door. "Ooooh, get some Sue!" Johnny calls from the couch spot next to me, making me giggle a bit. "Why did mum have you two?" She moans as she makes her way out the door.

"She ran out of condoms!" I shout back, "But got two for the price of one!"

Johnny laughs loudly, and gives me a high five.