Chapter 20

***The night isn't completely over but it 'will' be in just a few paragraphs! Enjoy guys!***

Niall's POV

I can't believe I kissed Maya. I loved every second of it even though I heard cameras and "aww's" and giggling. The nerves of those idiots! I looked down at Maya, to see she was asleep. I kissed her temple and stood up carefully to pick her up and take her to little area in back of the plane. I heard some more "aww's", scolding, thuds, and a few "Ow's". I laughed quietly and set Maya down and sat next to her. I laid her up against the wall with her legs sprawled over my laps.

The lads came in and looked like squealing girls. I shot them a confused look and they started giggling? I don't know what they were doing.

"What are doing?" I whispered so I won't wake Maya.

"This." They said and took out their phones and showed me pictures of Maya and I. There was pictures of everything that happened. Even the kiss and me picking her up and bringing her over here.

"What the-" I started. "-are you morons stalkers or what?!"

They started chuckling and I felt my phone vibrate.

Inbox: 55 new messages.

What the hell?!?!

Jessica's POV

I heard laughing and grunting and practically everything. There's a reason I'm not asleep like my parents and the other passengers were. I was already asleep when Jenna and some other girl I don't know were giving those people the syrup. I had to pretend to asleep for when ever I was near people. At the middle of the night, when Maya and some other people I don't know who were still on here, I would sneak away to grab some food to eat since I can't eat during the day.

Nobody knows about this or at least that I'm aware of them knowing. I opened my eyes and noticed we were in a different place. I looked around and saw a huddle of boys and Maya asleep against the wall next to the window. She's wearing a green sundress she bought the day were came onto the plane. I remember because I helped her pick it out. I remember that day.

*~ Flashback to first day before plane at the mall~*

My sister and I were to come shopping at Cello Vista mall for new clothes for the trip. So while mom and dad were at home packing, Maya drove me out here with her so we could help each other. I wanted to get some casual clothes as did my sister but we had to find something "nice" for the concert and something "very fancy" because our dad had a business meeting and we all had to go very, very, nicely dressed.

"Can we go to 'Hot topic' Maya? Isabel showed me something that I really wanted to match with Erika and I have enough money this time. Please?" I ask.

"Sure. I don't see why not." she says. I look at her and smile and she returns it. She and I are about the same height I'm just about two inches shorter than her.

We were walking and I saw the 'One Direction' outfit that I really wanted.

[A\N: Picture of Jessica's outfit will be on side! And Maya's dress is on Chapter 18 prt 1 and Niall's suit is on Chapter 19 prt 2 with a video!]

"Thats what I want, Maya." I say, jestering to the outfit. She looked up from her phone and nodded. I rolled my eyes at her and grab the outfit.

"When aren't you on your phone, Maya?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's a habit I guess." she says and shrugs.

"Well..?" I say.

"What?"