💗tutor💗

the next morning taehyung took a sip of his coffee then started giggling. his dad stared at him. "are you okay, taehyung?" he asked. he nodded. tae took another look at jungkook and started laughing his butt off. "ahh."

taehyung arrived at school and tried memorizing english. "1964 slaves were freed, 1964 slaves were freed" bogum came and waved his hand in front of taehyung. "babyyyy, where do you live?" taehyung ignored him and kept repeating "1964, slaves were freed." suddenly a voice was heard, "taehyung, grab your bag and come outside with me." taehyung recognized the voice. "jungkook?" taehyung gasped. everyone turned to look at him and scooted away from him. "bring your bag and come." jungkook demanded. bogum stared at taehyung as he grabbed his stuff and walked away. "b-bag, t-taehyung." bogum muttered. " we have to follow them!!" yelled bogum. "okay!" yoongi and jin said following bogum.

"what do you want jungkook?" taehyung asked with a hand on his hip. jungkook took out tae's lunch and gave it to him. "my mom mixed our lunches," jungkook said rolling his eyes. "ohhh," taehyung replied. taehyung suddenly smiled. "hmm, wouldn't it be funny if you accidentally wore one of my skirts to school?" he said mischievously. jungkook gasped. "h-how do you know i used to wear skirts.??" taehyung grabbed out the picture of jungkook. "we looked through the photo album." tae replied cheekily. "give me that!" jungkook yelled. "nope, wouldn't it be a shame if the whole school were to know about your past?" tae yelled with a cheeky smile.  "kim taehyung," he said pinning him to the wall. "give me the photo." tae blushed but didn't give up. "i'll give you it ifffff you tutor me." taehyung said. "impossible, i can't tutor you, i can't tutor the stupid." jungkook scoffed. "GUYS JUNGKOOK USED TO WEAR SKIR-" taehyung was cut off by jungkook. "OKAY OKAY FINE GOD!" "yayyayayay! okay!!" taehyung said with his big box smile. jungkook almost cooed out of the cuteness but stopped himself. "i'll meet you in your room at home later." he said walking away. taehyung fist-pumped. bogum, jin, and yoongi ran up to taehyung. "what happened?? did he ask you taehyung?" bogum panicked. "noo, everything is fine." "thank god." "let's just go to class."

taehyung sat down and ate his dinner, when he suddenly heard jungkook speak. "mom, tonight bring two snacks into taehyungs room." the reactions ; taehyungs father spit out his drink, Mr.Jeon choked on his food and Mrs.Jeon squealed. baekhyun frowned. "why don't you tutor me big bro?" he asked. "because only the stupid need tutoring," jungkook said with a smile. "HEY!!" taehyung growled and stuck out his tongue. "it's the truth," jungkook said with a shrug. taehyung frowned.