💞living with WHO? 💞

everyone stared and pointed at taehyung when he walked to school. "ughhhhh, what did i do to deserve this god?" he suddenly heard someone yelling, "DONATIONS, DONATIONS, HELP KIM TAEHYUNG FIND A HOME." tae cringed.

"BOGUM, what are you doing?" "helping you out, " he said with a smile. tae groaned. jungkook arrived to school and saw what was going on. he smirked. "how pathetic." bogum walked up to him. "it's all your fault. you gave taehyung bad luck by rejecting him," bogum yelled, poking his chest. "incorrect." bogum looked confused. "the chance of a meteor hitting something like a house is one in ten billion. it's not my fault." he said, smirking. bogum growled. "oh fuck off." "i'll still help with this little fundraiser thing." jungkook took out some money and was about to put it in the box, when a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"no, i don't want your stupid help. leave us alone and go! i don't want your stupid charity work." taehyung yelled, with a pout. jeon jungkook looked bewildered for a second, but then smirked. "don't want my help, huh? we will see about that." with that, he walked off. taehyung was confused... what did that mean?

taehyung walked to the restaurant that his dad owned and sat down. "hey dad, where are we gonna go??" he said, noticing that his dad was getting ready to leave. "we are going to my old friends house. they invited us and we are going to go today." "oh." taehyung said, taking a sip of his water.

"his son goes to your school too, by the way." "cool." taehyung muttered. "oh yeah, my friends last name is jeon, you've ever heard of a jeon?" his dad said. taehyung spat out his drink. "JEON??" he screamed. "woah there, calm down." tae told himself that there were probably many jeons, right? right. "okay, kiddo. we gotta get going." tae nodded and got up. they moved their boxes to the car and left to the house.

"this is it, kid." tae stared in awe. a mansion?? man, they are rich !! tae's dad knocked on the door. a chubby man opened the door. "MR.KIM!!" "MR.JEON" they gave each other a hug. "oh look who we have here, taehyung !!" a pretty lady said, giving taehyung a hug. "hello mrs. jeon." taehyung said shyly. "you're so cute!!" she said pinching his cheeks. "sweetie, that's enough." she laughed and apologized. taehyung liked her.

"well, come on in." the chubby man said gleefully. "let me show you your room," Mrs.Jeon said. "okay!!!" taehyung squealed. "i heard you were girly, and i can tell you're feminine," she said pointing at his skirt. "so i decided to make your room pink and fill it with plushies and cute things!" taehyung screamed. " I LOVE IT MRS.JEON!!" "it was nothing." she said with a big smile. "let's go drink some tea with your father and my husband." she grinned.

they ate snacks and drank tea happily until there was a sudden knock. mrs.jeon went to open the door and a teen boy walked in. taehyung got a closer look and screamed. "what is it, taehyung??" "hahah nothing !" jungkook walked in and smirked. he sat down and said hi to everyone, including taehyung. he looks so good in that, jungkook thought almost drooling. jungkook shook his head. "fat," he said. "what?" taehyung asked, covering his legs. "uh, so do you guys know each other?" Mr.Kim asked. "yeah, we do. the way we met is weird though." jungkook said smirking. taehyung glared at jungkook and nodded. "yeah!" a little boy then came out.

"hi everyone, i'm jungkooks brother, baekhyun." "oh hi, taehyung! can you help me with this math problem?" taehyung was in class F ( in taehyung and jungkooks school, there are five classes based on how smart you are. smartest are in class A, B, and C. not so smart people are in class D and F. guess who was in class A?) and knew that he was gonna make a fool out of himself. "uhhhh, okay." "what's the answer to this?" the little boy said pointing at the problem. "uhm, easy, 42!" he grinned, confident of his answer. baekhyun stared laughing. "42? it's 1,824." taehyung blushed. "DUMMY!" jungkook snickered and stared at taehyung. "baekhyun! go back to your room!" he stuck his tongue out at tae and ran to his room.

mrs.jeon shook her head. "don't mind him, he's just a little boy." she sighed. "why don't you go help tae with his things?" Mrs.Jeon asked jungkook. "okay," he responded, grabbing his bags and taking them upstairs. Mrs.Jeon pointed to jungkook and made some hand signals. taehyung got what she was saying and followed. when they arrived in the hallway, jungkook threw his bags on the floor. "hey!" taehyung exclaimed. "you didn't want my help, right?" jungkook asked, burning holes into taehyung's head. taehyung looked down. "right." he muttered, feeling defeated.

"oh yeah, leave me alone. we live in two totally different worlds, and i didn't even want you to be here. don't bother me at all while you stay here, okay? you are a tiny speck of dust to me." he spat out, every word laced with venom. every word made taehyung feel as if he was being shot. jungkook walked to his room and slammed the door. taehyung screamed into his pillow. "what a jerk!!!!" taehyung went to bed, not ready for school the next day.

jungkook is a big fat jerk in this book btwwww 😔 anyways please vote and comment 💕💕 i love u guys so much 💕

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.