;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (6/?)

Start from the beginning

I breathe a chuckle, tilting my head, "I can imagine. If it depended on me, I'm not sure if I'd bring it up at all."

"Why?" He looks up at me with curiosity, blinking twice as if to emphasize his question.

"Oh," I smile awkwardly, letting my eyes once again fall over my neglected text. "insecure." I shrug. "I didn't know your opinion about it, so..." I chew on my bottom lip, a bit nervous as not knowing what will be his reaction.

"But I love you!" He hugs me, making me tense up at the sudden movement, but quickly relax. "I do like the idea, duh. It's living with you." It makes me happy, as stupid as it sounds, to notice by his tone that he considers this like the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can guarantee it's not one of the best things, but okay." I chuckle, hugging him back. "I don't know if you can tolerate living in the same house as me." He furrows opens his mouth to argue, but I continue. "Living in the same house is different then frequenting each other's dorms." At first, Frank doesn't answer, seeming to think. In a few seconds, he presses his lips together and looks down with a defeated look as slowly nodding.

~

"So... our first night in our apartment."

"Yeah. I'm happy."

"Me too." I chuckle excitedly, staring at the ceiling or at least where it's hidden in the darkness of the room. - The place is pretty much empty; there's a mattress with some pillows in one of the bedrooms and that's it. Our college things, clothes and books are just set in piles in the corner of the bedroom. - "But," I start speaking again, in a worried tone, "what if we did something stupid." I furrow my eyebrows. "I mean, we could've waited more and gathered more money."

I can feel Frank's hand wrapping around mine. "Well, I guess we did right. Like, if we had thought too much about this, we'd probably be afraid of the idea and maybe never done it." He says through a whisper, even tho it's not like we'll disturb anyone by speaking normally. "We did it, I guess that's what matters. We just need to continue now and do what we can."

"I guess you said something once that suits it very well." I furrow my eyebrows as trying to remember what he said. "Isn't doesn't matter how you start, just start." I pause. "I guess it's pretty much that."

"Yes, yes." Frank agrees with certain excitement himself. "That's it. We will end up doing practically nothing if we overthink and all. It's funny risking." He rolls over so he's laying with his head on my shoulder.

With my mind now blank, I remain in silence for a moment and can feel the corners of my lips curling up by themselves. "I can't express how happy I am."

"Same!" He exclaims with a soft giggle; I wrap my arms around him tightly, making him squeal softly.

.

"What've we got today?" I ask Frank as chewing on my breakfast; the both of us eating it as sitting on the floor and facing each other.

"Something about history." He answers, wrinkling his nose lightly and I nod slowly. - The historic part isn't so interesting, even tho it's easy.

"Did you get any sleep?" I speak up again after a few seconds of staring at the nothing. In response, he shakes his head. "Same."

"We need to buy something for dinner later." Frank's state is the same as mine; staring at nothing too much, saying random things, not sustaining a subject for much time and almost falling asleep in any moment, plus the dark circles around our eyes.

"We need to remember about that when leaving from class." I answer as grabbing my phone and writing it down on the notes app.

It doesn't take long until we're leaving the building and heading to the college, arriving there after around fifteen minutes of walk. By the gates, stands Mikey, who ends his talk with a person as soon as he sees us approaching. He walks a few feet to meet with us; the three of us stop. "Hey. Were you somewhere for breakfast?" He raises an eyebrow, "Didn't see you in the dorms area."

Apart from our family, Frank and I haven't told anyone about the apartment thing and all. - The both of us turn to each other with big grins that confuse Mikey, who waits for a response.

"We were in our apartment, huh." Frank says acting casually, shrugging and looking at Mikey as if judging him for asking something so stupid.

"What?" Mikey gasps; his eyes widen and his chin slowly drops, grinning.

"We moved in together, man." I say excitedly, elbowing Mikey. "It's not that good, but it's our place, y'know."

"That sounds awesome." He smiles, his eyes moving between Frank and I. "Congrats, really, that's amazing." He taps Frank's shoulder - Frank nods frantically - and turns to me. "I bet you didn't think that meeting a random little guy who approached you wanting to fight over being offended by your height would turn out like this."

"Of course." I agree, tilting my head as grinning, my eyebrows raising lightly. "But that's one of the best things that ever happened to me, so..." I place my arms around Frank, hugging him tightly.

"I'm still offended." Frank mutters, making Mikey and I laugh.

______________