Kouhai's vs Senpai's part one

Start from the beginning

Immediately the hype that raised drastically had grown solemn at the news of being able to kill your opponent if the feeling was mutual. The fact that they allowed it puzzled them. To the fighters both ladies and the rest new that there were occasions and factors that can lead to that outcome. That was the dark side of combat.

"Are you ready?!"

"Hai!" Both young ladies shouted.

"Fight!" The announcer back steps as the ladies charged at each other.

Gine threw the first punch which was blocked by Akane. The blue-haired girl grabbed the Sayian, a roundhouse kick aimed straight at the temple. Leaning to the side, Gine used this momentum to flip herself giving the older opponent a kick of her own. Akane growled at the impact, she expected such crafty nature from the monkey-tailed girl but not the amount of force behind the counter.

Gine landed in a low position allowing her to follow up the counter. Performing a sweep kick, Akane stopped Gine midway with a hard stomp. The Sayian winced a bit of the feeling her feet being pressured to the concrete. Turning over and with incredible flexibility, she swung her other leg around. Because of the position she was in, her leg could only hit Akane's hip, the latter of which took the blow.

Steeling herself, Akane back stepped before dashing forward to land a strike down upon Gine. With quick reaction, the Sayian deflected the fist to aim towards the ground.

The sound of the ring cracking under one punch shocked the crowd. Both fighters were amazed at each other. Gine knew that Earthlings had the ability to be capable fighters as examples being Roshi and Izuku, so she wasn't surprised when Akane displayed such strength. Given that it seems her opponent only knew how to use KI for combat purposes only. Akane was impressed with this monkey-tailed girl, she didn't know what being a student from the Turtle School meant but she wasn't about to get careless.

Gine did a kick-up, getting on her feet with a normal stance. She circled around Akane for a few moments before making her move. Gine locked her body with Akane's into a hold. A rear-naked chokehold. Using a little bit of her energy, she increased her chances of submission by a couple.

"Hang tight."Akane grins before elbowing straight into Gine's abdomen, targeting her ribs, and making the teenage Sayian flinch. Again the older fighter repeats her action once more, this time getting the desired outcome. Gine coughed out a gasp as her hold failed. Akane grabs her GI and performing a classic Judo throw. The slam was hard and loud. The once cracked stone area was now a crackled arena. Gine let out a yelp before glaring at nothing particular. Just letting her pain low.

Fighters wing.

The match began strong. Izuku was really impressed at the short display of skill and speed. He knew that Gine could take the win if she used her energy but Master Roshi forbid them too. It was another training session. To test their skill in Martial Arts.

Given the fighting style that his girlfriend mostly focused on, Izuku wasn't all that concerned. Akane from he heard of her was a Kempo Martial Artist for the most part. So seeing a Judo throw or any other technique from a different discipline wouldn't surprise him.

"Akane sure is giving your sister a tough break huh?" A familiar voice joined him. Izuku turned to look at this senior. Ranma.

"Girlfriend and I think it's a good warm-up call for her."

"Girlfriend? I don't know a lot of unmarried couples sharing the last name and I am not one to judge, but it can leave many others misunderstood without explanation."