Kouhai's vs Senpai's part one

"Alright! Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome today to the first publicized World Martial Arts Tournament!" The announcer shouted with a beaming smile that radiated all around the audience.

Even some of the martial artists that where competing cheered as well.

"First off, I would like to thank you all for your presence and patience for this event. Second of all, let us begin the matchups!"

A whiteboard that was barely visible to the audience but readable to the competitors. It read the names of all the fighters that joined today.

Gine Midoriya vs Akane Tendo

Setsuna Tokage vs Ryoga Hibiki

Izuku Midoriya vs Ranko Satome

Ukyo Konji vs Itsuka Kendo

Mu-Tsu vs Mineta Minoru

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs Ranma Satome

Sen Kaibara vs Taro

Hiryu Rin vs Xian-PU

The few of the audience more specifically Inko and a few others were a concern. All of the competitors were young, ranging from young teens to late adolescence to young adults. Izuku, on one hand, was anxious, he never partook in any form of an event such as this. Still, he was grateful for the opportunity no matter how important winning this tournament meant.

With the masses sitting in a bigger box-shaped surround the arena and the competitive tension arising. Izuku felt the pressure, but it wasn't a bad kind of pressure. No, this was something that he would gladly take in stride. A test of his personal confidence.

Looking at the roster one more time he noticed something, "Gine Midoriya" it read for the first match. Looking over to his girlfriend who was keeping a straight face from another aggressive look from the girl who had yelled at them earlier, Izuku wanted to ask but decided there was a better time than now.

"Now then! Let's get ready to rumble!" The announcer wielded a charisma that carried across the entire island. Fighters and spectators cheered, even Gine cheered which got Izuku quirking an eyebrow while smiling. Much to the Sayian's embarrassment when she was witnessed by her boyfriend, the teenage alien still continued to go along with the spirit of things.

"Will the fighters except for the first two leave the ring now." As the announcer commanded, all the fighters say Akane Tendo and Gine Midoriya left the ring, watching from the sidelines just below the audience.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's kick it off with the first match! On my right, we have the youngest daughter of the Tendo family, Akane Tendo age 24. Specialist in Kempo and part of the infamous Nerima gang! Her fury is unmatched from what the story entailed and she is the heiress of the Tendo School of Anything Goes Martial Arts! Her opponent, on my left, we have one of the newest students of the Turtle School of Martial Arts, Gine Midoriya, age 15. This young lady has yet to show us what she can do but let's not dismissed a new face. Now then ladies, here are the rules that apply to you and the rest of the fighters. One: No killing your opponent when they request mercy or are unable to continue. Two! Any weapons are allowed if it's tied to your martial arts! And three! Draws are not accepted, you only win if the other admits defeat, send them out of the ring, or as aforementioned mentioned-killing your opponent through mutual consent!"