Chapter 6

Comment vote && tell me what y'all think <3.....

Watching a porn tape and my brother and his friends walk in now he wants to have the birds 6

=============================================================

I looked at anna to see her secretly texting somebody. I looked down at the floor not wanting to hear or see anymore Embarrassing stuff like "his weenie went in her pie" or "His hotdog in her cave" or something weird and embarrassing like that.

"Either ways" Jick paused then continued shortly "Well I guess you already know the basic stuff" he said grinning at me, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to see to dogs humping each other! What the heck is god just trying to mess with me? Everybody looked outside to see what I looked away from. Anna said "Eww" my brother laughed alitte and Jick Wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Well Erica is that what you saw on the Porn tape you were watching while masturbating" Anna said laughing and making fun of me. I glared at her and my brother, Stupid little Hoe bags, I could punch them both in the face, Ishould butImight break anail and that wellbe really painfully.I'm so dang sick of this stupid childish fighting, its time to take it to adult fighting!

"What Anna is that position you were in?" I paused to giggle but shortly continued

"Wow I always knew you were the Doggstyle type, In to spanking and pulling hair" I said smirking at her. I'm so not finish you don't mess with me ever and get away with it, I'm going pull out everything i got on her stupid butt!

"Was it jerk face, Joe, Tom, Jack, or Michael?" I asked bashing my eyelashes at her smirking. she flipped me off and moved around on the move laying face first.

"Dang Erica" jick said chuckling at the whole cat fight going on between me and anna. I looked at my brother to see him mad doging me why I don't know, He's such a flipping butt face.

"okay listen here's the main stuff to know about sex, is wear condoms if your not on the pill, Don't give him head if he has like zit looking things on his down there " Jick paused to take a breath and continued

" Ask him if he as or as had any thing like herpes,ADS and HIV And stuff like that okay" Jick said looking at me and anna, We both nodded looking at him and of course blushing like a freaking red tomato!

===========================================================

Yay more to come <33333 plz comment & tell me what ya'll think!