SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things

Start from the beginning

Jen scoffed, "You know I can't."

"Because you won't." Mary laughed, "Cause she's Michaels daughter, I get it." She scoffed, "Call them Jenni. Im sure she just gone run from them too, if she's so bad like you be saying."

"We all knew she was gone be trouble--"

"Trouble is an understatement without me, and I get it, but she needs to get over it." Mary tasted metal in her mouth as she said it, "When I die, she'll get over it. So call them sweet heart. Please do--"

"You play fake hurt all the time! Stop thinking of yourself and think of the little girl you left when you killed them niggas in WAKEYS BITCH! That wasn't her fault, you dying here wasn't her fault! ITS ALL YOURS!" Hanging up the phone, Mary got up and walked back to the officers.

She hated how she dealt with things but its the only way she knew how, it was the only way she was grown to show the act of trying to protect someone.

Giving them up.

Even if it meant giving up herself. With knowing what she knew, she didn't and couldn't face her daughter because she could do anything about it. She failed her and continued to without even knowing. She failed when she accepted the fact that she failed.

Giving up on her daughter.

On their relationship.

Getting into her cell, she heard it closed and held her arms out so the guard can take the cuffs off of her.  Turning around she seen her cell mate already looking at her, Mary rolled her eyes. "What bitch?"

"You look like the walking dead."

"And you look like an unknown species, chewbacca bitch." Sitting down on her bunk her cell mate laughed at her, "Chink, you got some major problems."

"You the last person to be talking." Chink stood to her feet going over to the toilet to take a shit, "You stay over there reading the same letters, knowing damn well ain't no more coming through that door." Chink laughed just as Mary grabbed the letters. Only seven in total.

"Yeah well at least I got some bitch."

"You stay angry for a sick bitch. You should smile more maybe it'll help the cancer slow down." Chink laughed, "It did it for my momma, she even turned into a christian."

"Mh, well good for yo momma."

"You a momma, Mutt?" Chink called her by the nickname inmates gave her, Mary turned to look at her and scoffed, "You know I got a daughter Chink."

"You'on act like it."

"What?"

"Ima mother of two beautiful boys and I get visits, smiles, hell life. You over there with a daughter and you basically dead and tired and thats not cause of the cancer."

"Shut the fuck up Chink."

"Nah you start acting right bitch." Chink wiped her ass, "Write the girl back! You ain't shit narcissist as bitch, you give dead beats a good name, since you acknowledge the fact you have a daughter, but you act like the lil girl dead or some." She flushed the toilet, "Is the girl dead?"

"No she's not."

"Then be a mother for once and write to her. Or write period and send em when you ready, you ain't gone be alive for long ion think." Chink gave her a suggestion getting on her bunk. "Bitches make me sick--"

"What you in here for Chink?"

"For killing bitches that made me sick." Chink looked down at her, "You might be next."