SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden

Start from the beginning

It was going on Lunch time and I was shocked to the say the least but not really. I didn't really look school ready but that was what ever too.

I was going to the Apartments after this and I honestly could wait for it.

~

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Well look who it is."

"Hi Shelia." I waved, "Can I come in?"

"You know the answer to that." She was about to close the door on me, "Shelia come on, I know Ro on there. Please."

"You know I don't like you."

"Ma let her in!" I heard Ro voice boom from that back, Shelia didn't budge but that's when the door was yanked open and I was pulled in, and all the way to his room. "How you feeling?" I asked him once he was finally in one place and in my arms.

"I feel like a truck ran me over, fuck." I wiped a tear that slipped his face. "I'm taking it though feel me. His mom though—

"What she do?"

"She fucking put her hands on me bro." He shook his head, "Square in my shit yo, kicked me and X'on out that bitch."

"It's not yo fault."

"Yeah I know." He sighed. "It's just stupid. Then the sanctuary man—

"Yeah I heard."

"You heard huh?" He scoffed rolling up a wood, "You sure that's all you heard?"

"What you saying?"

"Ian saying shit." He shrugged lookin at me. "It's just shit you know. I'd hate for you to have shit to do with it, seeing as though you MoB and shit."

"Why would you say some like that?"

"I'm just saying." He shrugged, "You wanted me to go to that party so fucking bad— and MoB fasho left a message. Or should I say, Gane left a message."

"He if it was set in a blaze then—

"He'an get everybody Mi." He gave me this cold look finally sparking up his wood. "You knew then huh?"

"Don't be mad at me—

"How THE FUCK am I not suppose to be mad at you Mi!? Them niggas were my family dawg!"

"I get that and I'm sorry—

"Are you really?" He grilled me, "cause where I'm standing— it don't look like that to me."

"Shit I guess I am sorry." I laughed sarcastically getting off his bed, "Im very fucking sorry I didn't let Gane and them kill yo ass last night! Cause that's what they would've fucking done—

"A NIGGA DID FUCKING DIE LAST NIGHT!"

"Not my fault." I dragged out my mouth. It was unintentionally raw, but true as fuck.

And he wasn't going for it, "Get the fuck out man."

"Wow." I unintentionally laughed, "you know what, you right. Ima just go, you need someone to be mad at right now—