"Have you analyzed them to discovered what's in those eggs yet?" Sophocles asked while looking at the eggs closely.

"I think ut's much more fun to wait until they hatch." Oak said with an excited smile.

"It's certainly more surprising." You laughed.

"Exactly. So I'll wait, which brings us to the point. What if I cared for one egg and you care for the other one?" Oak asked everyone.

"Are you talking about us?" Mallow asked.

"You'll learn alot from doing this. It'll be a great experience raising a Pokemon from an egg." Kukui tells you all.

"And we'll all be looking after it, together?" Lillie asks.

"That's right. You are to observe the Egg every day and then write a report on it. Simple right?" Kukui asks while walking behind Oak's desk.

"How simple can it get Wobbafett." Oak says while telling his Pokemon jokes. "Remember to add some Wobbaffection! Hehe, now which Egg would you all like to raise?"

"How do we choose which one?" Ash asked.

"It's so hard." Lana added in.

"I think we should pick the white one." You said while eyeing the white egg.

"You think so?" Mallow asked before turning to Lillie." What about you? Which one do you like best?"

"Oh, well, let's see." Lillie said while getting closer to the eggs.

"Lillie." You whispered. "Pick the white one."

"Hey, don't decide for her." Mallow said as you chuckled.

"Yeah, I pick that one." Lillie said while pointing at the white egg. You nodded approvingly.

"Why?" Sophocles asked.

"The spots on it look like flowers. It's so cute!" Lillie gushed.

"You're right. It is cute." Mallow said while taking a closer look.

"So sweet." Lana also leaning closer to the egg.

"You call that a reason?" Sophocles asks.

"What's it matter?" Ash asked him.

"Guess it doesn't." Sophocles said, dropping the topic. 

"Then it's decided." Mallow says with a smile.

"I wonder what kind of Pokemon it'll be." Ash questions while looking at you and Kiawe.

"Who knows? But a strong pokemon would be nice." Kiawe says.

"I agree with ya there." You said.

"We can all play with it after the egg hatches, okay?" Lana says while all the Pokemon get excited about the egg.

"And that brings our special class to an exhilarating close. Be like an excited Psyduck. Go for the Golduck!" Principle Oak jokes while imitating said Pokemon.

"Right!" All of you agreed.

After that, all of you were standing around the egg. It was sitting on a desk in the classroom. Ash then puts his hands on the egg.

"Wow, it's kind of warm." He says.

"Yeah, you're right! It feels so alive!" Mallow confirms after touching the egg herself. Soon everyone besides Lillie starts to touch the egg.

"Hey Lillie, you try." Mallow says as Lillie looks nervous.

"Oh, I don't know." Lillie says while turning away.