FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban

Начните с самого начала

"What?" I asked out the loop of they lil inside joke. "Y'all bet on me?"

"Ron told us everything, I just wanted to hear it from you." Cakes told me the deal, me: what the fuck😐

Honestly they didn't even have to start they shit if they what was up at the beginning-

"It's a apple juice and a advil by yo bed."

"When did he leave-I mean he did leave right?"

"Yeah he left at like ten, said he was late for practice or some shit like that," Fiona filed at her nails saying.

"Okay." I watched them close the door before I took the advil then drunk some of the juice to wash it down nicely.

Thank god she know I don't drink that orange juice shit.

I got up and stretched, scratching the end of my back walking to the bathroom to start my morning routine getting in the bath before I had to leave for most of the day.

~

After getting dressed I grabbed my bag and proceeded out of my room walking to the living room where Sammy sat with two other guys, and Cakes and Fiona sat in the kitchen when some other guy was makin some food.

The atmosphere was uncomfortable and I could tell by how the girls had sat on the couch and looked at me when I walked in.

It had me cautious since I didn't even hear these niggas pop in- even though my gut was saying stay, my feet just kept on marching down the long ass hallway.

"Where you going Mi?" Cakes asked seeing me walking towards the stairs.

I paused and turned around, "I gotta go talk to Ron," I sighed internally rolling my eyes hating the feeling in my stomach. "Whats going on in here?"

Sammy was in the middle of them niggas looking bout uncomfortable as thee fuck. Fiona looked like she was almost reaching for something. Maybe the knife under the chair she was sitting in.

Cakes was looking dumb too, eyeing the Nigga behind me. I turned and looked at his face getting a hood look.

Darkskin, but short for the average man. He wasn't paying Niggas no mind cooking with his homie almost done with whatever the fuck that was.

All I know is it smelled fire.
"Who you Shorty?" A Nigga by Sammy had stood up.

In total it was five niggas here. 2 in the kitchen, 3 in the living room squishing Sammy and Fiona.

This man was caramel and sort of handsome but not really it, if you get me.
His attitude made his ten times uglier though.

I scoffed and sat my extra bag on the bridge of my arm, "My name don't concern you."

"You in our business you might as well just gone head and leave if you don't want shit to get hectic." A deep voice echoes next to me coming from the dark-skinned man.

"6-2, don't talk to her like that ight." Cakes stepped in saying, "Whatever problem you got with me don't concern her."

"What problem?" Yeah we're staying.