FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business

Start from the beginning

He's mad at me.

Oh fucking well I got problems too.

During the whole ride I talked to Ro and he told me he had shit to do today so we'd talk later tonight and I agreed before it was to get off so I knew we were cool for the day.

Getting off I made my way over to Cakes'.

Of course she's the only person I trust with shit like this and my well being of course. I know thats prolly a little much on somebody, but Cakes always has my best interest at heart and if I were to suddenly blow up famously for something, she'd most likely be my manager.

RING

RING

Besides half my things all already here.

Sometimes I make sure to sneak clothes over here like a girlfriend that secretly wants to move in but hasn't been asked and its been like 2 years.

RING

Sometimes I think our relationship is too tight, ion know like how it should be with my mother type but at the same time her, Sammy, Ro, Fiona, they're real life my outside family.

KNOCK

Shit they my for real family to be honest.

KNO-what am I doing?

Twisting the doorknob I let out a frustrated sigh when the door was locked.

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!

And wait.

What the fuck!!!

What the fuck!!!

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!!

KNOCK!!

"hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Ignorant,

Bitch who are you?

Start letting her know when you coming she prolly not even here, dumb hoe. She do be havin other shit to do dont you think?

Oh yeah.

Oh yeah.

I took the time to call Cakes and this time she answered on the third ring, "I'm not home ma'am,"

I laughed, "Yeah I see, when you gone be back?"

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because I need to put some in the house real quick-"

She smacked her lips and I rolled my eyes, "Milan if you putting crack in my hou-" she began to whisper.

"I'm not," I laughed a bit, "Why would I do that?"