FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE

Start from the beginning

"She ain't got no fucking brother." I laughed at her face, "She the only child I seen Mary with."

"You know Ghost right?" The door bell rang multiple times, I groaned pulling my shoes on, "Ghost?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah Ghost, he's her brother."

"Negative."

"They got different daddies."

"Negative." I shook my head. In the years I knew Mi she would have told me if she had a brother. And that kid Legend Ghost nigga, was not her brother.

I know that for a fact.

I grabbed my jacket and kissed her cheek, "Im out."

"Be safe Kent."

"Yeah come lock this door."

When I got to the bottom of the door fixing my belt, I opened it to see this gay ass nigga with Dreads. I wasn't sure if he was gay but his shirt was buttoned up all the way. And it was tight, right along with his pants, and his church shoes. I laughed, "How was service?"

Cakes shortly came from up stairs and said, "Damon?" I looked at her and tilted my head, "What're you doing here so early?"

"Did you check the time?" He asked her, "Its going on two in the evening, who is this?"

"Kengi was just leaving, ain't no times for introductions." she pressed her hand against my back, I shook my head and laughed at her.

"Ima get up with you Cakes."

"Bye Kengi." Pulling Church boy into the house I walked to my car hearing the door close. Once I got in the car I don't know what happened to me, but I spazzed yo.

I lost her to that nigga.

"FUCK!"

~

Getting to my destination, I cut my car off and got out. Locking my car on my way to the entrance I knocked on the door, "Whats the password?" I heard, I looked up at the camera and flicked him off. He laughed, "Hell must've frozen over."

The door buzzed open for me and I was granted seeing the clan I left behind. Getting mad hand shakes from niggas and welcome backs.

Tiny was the first nigga to engulf me in a hug, he was the top body guard of this operation, "Welcome back nigga."

"Yeah let me go with all that sap shit." I moved him off me,

"Where you been at?"

"The boys got to me but I got out. Where Gane?"

"In his office." I nodded at him and began to walk away. He grabbed me by my shoulder, "He ain't like how he was two years ago." I moved him off my shoulder,

"Im his cousin."

Leaving him right there I walked more into the trap, and I couldn't believe my eyes, "Thank you Dani," She hugged the half naked female,

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I marched up to her gripping her up just to have mad guns pointed at me,

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER ARM IN YO HAND NIGGA!" Some light bright asked me.