"Soooooo what brings you to la push", Paul asked cringing at the awkward voice he had used. Alex raised an eyebrow before explaining her grandfathers illness. Paul immediately apologized scolding himself mentally for 'killing the mood'.

" You get tired easy don't ya" He said trying to start conversation again. Alex held her knees panting before looking up at him confused saying, "how'd you know?" He chuckled a full hearted laugh before saying in a smart Alex tone, "we have only taken like 10 steps and you are very winded." He pointed out causing Alex to look at him with a fake scowl.

"Haha very funny" she said stretching her back before trying to walk again before looking at him with a smirk. "What?" He asked looking at her mesmerized by that smile. It get amazing knowing it was directed at him alone. "Well since your so 'guy voice' MANLY. Maybe you can carry me to the girls locker room. She said with puppy dog eyes.

Paul nodded excitedly before ending down for her to hop on, she squealed in excitement jumping on his back and wrapping her legs around his waist. He tended at first before walking slowly to savor this time. Until Alex began to mock him however, " awe is muscle man to tired he has to walk?" She asked in a baby voice messing up his hair. Which earned a playful growl as he began running fast, not full force to give away his supernatural powers but enough to cause Alex to scream and laugh until they reached the door.

Alex giggles as she began to slide down but accidentally twisted around from his back to the front. She went serious realizing the position before quickly jumping down and scratching heck awkwardly with a smile. Paul seemed dazed and a little hurt but changed once he saw Alex looking at him. "Well thanks Paul see ya in a bit!" Alex said hurriedly before swinging the door open and almost running in. That's right she ALMOST RAN.

Today seemed to be a day of firsts for Alex.

As soon as she began changing the girls were teasing her. "Oooooooo Paul!" They said laughing especially as Alex face turned beat read and she let out a fake scoff, "me and him? As if" she waved her hand but her voice was high pitches causing the girls to laugh in her expense. If only they had seen what just happened after the piggy back ride.

Alex saw his eyes widen in surprise and something else before turning to disappointment the second she jumped off. She had this weird feeling in her stomach around Paul, that she had never felt before. She shook it off and walked to art class that was the only class she didn't have with Harper or Kim.

She truly believed nothing could make this class bad, until she walked in to see Paul Lahote joking with Some short guy and her dork of a brother max. Max began being his weird self causing Alex to groan loudly causing the three boys to look at her. Paul tensed but looked happy, the new guy looked excitedly at me waving like a maniac, and Max.......oh Max.

He ran up to me hugging me causing me to try and peel myself away as He shouted, "SISTER ITS BEEN AGES!" He was almost crying. Alex pushes him away before dusting herself off, "I seen you this morning crack munch" before storming to an easel in the front. Paul sat next to her laughing.

Alex truly believed nothing could make her not like art class. But she began to feel creeped out sitting on her stool as she squirmed uncomfortably. Paul was staring her down, she so much as move and his eyes would follow. But after the lesson his staring was drowned out as Alex painted, her strokes moved in a sync and with purpose.

Today the painting was theme of mystery which Alex loved being intrigued by anything dark. She get watched still but it was like it was just not her main focus.

 She get watched still but it was like it was just not her main focus

She stared at her painting impressed with her self.

She looked to Paul to see am impressed look on his face

She looked to Paul to see am impressed look on his face. "Wow Alex your really good!" Paul complimented in awe. Alex blushes thanking him to look at his work it wasn't bad but.... it was terrible but to Alex she couldn't help but like it. It was weird but she gave him a compliment as well causing him to look away for the first time blushing. Seeing him blush caused her to smile before shaking her head to look at max and began laughing.

Max had finger painted his and it was just random smudges in a canvas

Max had finger painted his and it was just random smudges in a canvas. The teacher tried to scold him but he kept trying say it all symbolized something before spewing gibberish. But he truly believed his work did it just.... sucked. Seth Clearwater laughed at his new friends attempts.

Which caused Alex to smile

Which caused Alex to smile....was smiling also a new thing Alex would be doing? She hoped not it made her feel sick. She thought crinkling her nose before shaking head and touching up her painting.

 She thought crinkling her nose before shaking head and touching up her painting