I whimpered as he withdrew from me only to gasp as he pushed back in, "God, it's like you've gotten bigger."

He nipped the skin of my neck and then sucked it, all the while withdrawing and entering me slowly.

With this slow pace he was able to push in all the way, his hips touching mine every time, before pulling back and every time he filled me a small moan left my lips.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and tilted my hips, hitting a new spot, causing me to moan with every push and pull now. He had a beautiful way of bending me —literally and figuratively— to his will, but I wasn't complaining.

"I love you," I heard him whisper before hooking my knees over his elbows and placing his hands against the mattress on either side of my body. I was focused on the insane amount of pleasure he was bringing me that I forgot to answer, but in my head, I was chanting the words over and over.

"Open your eyes, Princess."

I did and when I looked up into his all I saw was the love he was trying to share, "Say it."

"I love you, Dominic," I whispered and ran my hands through his wet hair.

"Say you'll stay," his eyes searching mine.

I nodded, "Of course, I'll stay."

I felt the pool of arousal in my lower stomach building, expanding and my skin was tingling in pleasure.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips close around the erect nipple of my right breast, his hips still set in that slow and deep pace.

I felt I was close and all the while he was lightly tugging my nipple between his teeth, but when he started strumming his thumb against my clït I arched my back and knew I had my toes over the edge of this cliff.

It was almost too much: his teeth tugging my nipple, his thumb flicking my clït, him so big and deep inside of me, hitting that spot... it was hard to breathe just trying to concentrate on one sensation at a time.

"You gonna cum for Daddy," he asked in a husky voice before latching onto the other breast.

"Yes," I cried out both answering the question and exclaiming in pleasure as I climaxed. His slow and deep pace never faltered as I clenched around him, my nails digging into his back.

I did, however, hear him hiss as my walls contracted around him, but he continued the slow and steady pace.

He leaned up and kissed me gently before I put my hand against his chest. He opened his eyes in confusion, "I want you to fück me."

His brows knit together and his lips formed a frown, "I thought you wanted me to make love to you?"

I nodded, him still moving slowly inside of me, "You did, and now I want you to be rough with me. Please, Daddy?"

He stilled inside of me before pulling out altogether, "Turn over."

I smiled then flipped onto my stomach and placed my ass in the air for him, "Like this Daddy?"

He lightly slapped my ass cheeks, "Just like this, Princess. Tell Daddy what you want."

I felt his hands travel up my back to my shoulder blades and then back down before slapping my ass again, "Daddy gave you a command."

"I want rough and hard," I whined.

He hummed, "I think we can work something out."

He entered me again and from this angle, it was like he was deeper than he had ever been.