Part 49

I instantly jerked as I felt the cold substance touch my shoulders. 

"Relax, Kitten. Let me work it into your skin."

"But it's really cold, Daddy," I whimpered, feeling chill bumps rise on my arms.

"I know, baby, but once I rub this all over you, I'll give you a treat. How does that sound?"

I bit my lip again, "What kind of treat?"

He chuckled as he massaged the gel into my skin, "Something you want..."

"You," I questioned innocently.

"Not at your parents' house, Kitten," he said sternly.

I huffed and pouted. I didn't exactly want them walking in on us either, but I'm 22, an adult, and my mom already thinks I'm 'fucking' him, so what was his real issue?

"Do you pity me, Preston?" I felt his hands rubbing more gel into my lower back and hips.

"Why would you ask that? Turn around and put your thighs on either side of my hips with your legs behind my back," he commanded.

I turned and basically straddled him, my clothed core making contact with his clothed semi-erection.

I was breathing heavily, but I managed to audibly swallow and look up at the ceiling as he lathered the cooling gel over my sunburnt chest and upper arms.

"Because I was...naive and fell for Dominic's charms and got burned by him. Are you here with me because you feel bad for how he treated me or something?"

He pushed my stomach gently, guiding my back to the bed with my legs still around his hips.

My body was arched and slightly stretched, with him having perfect access to my sex if he wanted it. And I wanted him to want it.

"No, Genevieve. I do not pity you because you got burned by my brother. I'm not here because I feel bad for you. I'm here because I'm honestly intrigued by you and I want to get to know you better. You seem...right...at the moment and I'd like to see where this goes. How does that sound?"

He started rubbing my stomach, the backs of his hands touching under my breasts every once in a while, but never going any higher. His fingers rubbed at my hip bones every now and again, but never went any lower.

"That sounds amazing, Daddy."

I wasn't paying attention now to the conversation. My back was naturally arched in this position so if I happened to roll my hips a certain way—

"—Stop it, Kitten," he chastised as he rubbed the gel into my sun-kissed thighs.

I was almost lined up perfectly with him now and if he would only just agree.

"Please, Preston," I whispered, rolling my hips against him.

He didn't speak as his hands massages my skin. He was careful not to touch around my bikini line and I felt so pent up.

I was breathing heavily, my head against the bed, my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Touch yourself," I heard him whisper as his fingers rubbed the dip under my hip bones. It was euphoric. I couldn't tell if I was just so turned on that it felt amazing or what but it was almost orgasmic.

I complied immediately, thinking that if I did, he would give me a reward soon.

I rubbed my self over my thong, trying to keep my self quiet by biting down on the inside of my upper arm.

"Move it to the side," he breathed, pushing his thumbs up my sides, until they met the underside of my breasts, and then back down.

I grabbed the bit of material covering my core and moved it to the side and brought two fingers to my clitoris and moved them in tantalizingly slow circles.