"You were worried," I asked breathlessly, my lips forming a smile.

"I was," he breathed as his fingers pushed my thong aside and continued their work.

"I'm always worried about you," he breathed against my ear and then bit the lobe.

I kicked off my heels and brought my feet up on the edge of the seat and spread my thighs more, "Daddy," I whined.

"Princess?" He kissed underneath my ear.

"I... I..." I was going to say it. It was on the tip of my tongue.

"Already?" He chuckled and rubbed me faster. He had no idea what I was talking about.

I felt my cheeks burn but then pushed the feeling away. I wasn't going to say it now. It wasn't the right time.

"I need you," I whispered.

He turned my face to him and my eyes opened to his dark amber ones staring right back at me with such intensity that for a moment, I forgot where we were.

"You have me, Genevieve."

I pushed his hand away and then did my best to crawl over the console and onto his lap.

He reached down below the seat and pulled the lever to push the seat back as far as it would go to give us more space before unbuttoning his pants.

My fingers found their way to the back of his head playing in his hair while I kissed him senseless, or rather, kissed myself, with his help, senseless.

When I felt his erection against my stomach I brought one of my hands down between us and started lightly stroking.

"Don't tease, Princess," he commanded in a husky voice.

I smiled, but lifted myself up and positioned my entrance over him before starting to sink down.

"Eyes on me," he whispered after my eyes had closed.

I opened them and moaned as I took all of him in.

"Very good, Princess," he cooed lightly as I watched his pupils dilate.

As I pushed my self up and sunk back down, his eyes fell to my chest and he pulled the neckline down and freed my breasts from their confinement.

As I set a nice, mid-range pace, I watched as he watched my breasts bounce. I leaned back and placed my hands on his knees and continued pulling up and sinking down onto him.

"Daddy," I whined, "I need your help."

He tore his eyes away from my breasts and smirked, "You're doing just fine, Genevieve."

I groaned and shut my eyes as I rolled my hips against his.

"I need it faster, though."

He wrapped his arms around my back and brought my lips to his, "I like it just like this. I love watching you ride me, I love watching your breasts bounce and I love y—"

I kissed him again. I decided that if anyone was gonna say it first, it was going to be me, but not here and not now.

I focused on fastening my pace and chasing my climax, but when his hand traveled between us and down to my clït, I almost jumped when he started rubbing me harshly.

"Why won't you let me say it," he asked in a harsh whisper against my lips.

I whined and swallowed, "I want to."

"Do it," he whispered, his fingers still rubbing harshly as I bounced up and down on him.

"Not here, Dominic," I kissed him again and licked the seam of his lips.

When he opened, our tongues met and we spent time just enjoying the taste of the other, the feeling of me pulling up and sinking back down on him for a few moments.

I felt my self getting close as the familiar pressure started building in my stomach. He had brought his hands to my hips and was helping me move a little faster now.

"Dominic," I whimpered as I felt myself on the edge.

"Say it, Genevieve," he whispered against my lips.

"Not here," I whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me and held on tightly. I couldn't move now as I opened my eyes to look down at him.

"Say it, Genevieve," he commanded, his dark amber eyes not giving in.

He wasn't going to let either of us finish until he heard those three words.

I searched his eyes for a moment and tried to roll my hips, but his grip got tighter. I tightened my core and saw his resolve falter, but he glared at me.

"Say it."

"I love you," I whispered, my eyes still searching his for any sign that he would run.

His breath hitched and he loosened his grip enough for me to continue riding him.

"Say it again," he breathed as his eyes never left mine.

"I love you," I brought my hand to his cheek and let my thumb brush against his cheekbone.

"Again, please," he begged.

I watched as his eyebrows knit together and his breathing increased. He was getting close like I was.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips to his ear, "I love you, Dominic, so fucking much."

I heard him moan and then dig his nails into my sides. He had released inside of me.

Something about him climaxing at my love for him ushered me on. It was twice more that I sunk down onto him before I climaxed myself, my moans right in his ear.

"I love you, too," he whispered, his hands rubbing my back as I came down from my high.