"Are you wet, Genevieve?"

I nodded and then bit my lip, waiting for his next move.

"Good, we're going to do something fun. Are you ready? You may answer."

I was a little skeptical of his idea of 'fun', but whispered, "Yes, Daddy," anyway.

He disappeared for a moment before I heard him rummaging around in the drawers, then he disappeared again. Since I didn't have my sight I had to focus my mind of my other senses and the next best one was hearing but with his shoes off it was hard to follow his movements.

I heard something buzzing next to my ear and I sucked in a breath as it touched my shoulder before dragging along my collar bone to my throat.

I chuckled as I realized what it was. He ran it down my chest and when it touched one of my nipples I laughed breathlessly and he moved it to the other.

I bit my lip to suppress the moan trying to escape but when he moved the vibrator down my stomach my breath hitched.

"Do not speak, Genevieve," he commanded as he pulled the vibrator away from my skin, "Do you understand?"

I nodded and waited for his next move.

I felt his fingers part my folds and then I felt the vibrator against my clit.

I moaned and rolled my head back and I gently rolled my hips against it.

"Try to stay still, Princess," he asked of me and then kissed my hip bone.

I heard a click and then the vibrations got more intense.

"Fuck," I moaned and immediately felt a slap against my right breast.

"I told you not to speak. Apologize," he said harshly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I whimpered as I tried to still my hips.

I focused on the sensation, my heavy breathing and his lips against my hip, my stomach, and then my nipple.

I was getting close already and I really wanted him inside of me, but I was told not to speak and I would do my best not to disappoint him again.

As my moans got louder I felt him pull the vibrator away for a few seconds, before coming back. And like the first time, when my moans got louder, he pulled it away.

He was edging me, trying to ruin my orgasm. I huffed out in annoyance, but then when he put the vibrator back to my sensitive bundle of nerves, it was like he never took it away.

This went on for several more minutes and with each time he took it away my whining got louder. I felt I could cry from how much I needed to cum. At one point I heard him chuckle as my hips tried to follow the sensation when he pulled away.

"You want to cum," he asked and I heard the smirk in his voice so I knew he was up to something, but my lizard brain was only thinking about the orgasm I so desperately wanted.

I nodded ferociously and he left the vibrator against my clit and I cried out as I came after a moment. When I came down from my climax he still had the vibrator against my clit and I tried to pull away, but he followed.

I whined loudly and twisted, but he slapped my left breast, "Stay put. You wanted this, you take it, slut."

I felt too sensitive, but I felt the pressure building in my stomach again. He turned up the setting one more time and I screamed as it buzzed against my already sensitive clit.

It only took a few more moments to cum again and this one was more intense than the last. When I came down from that one, he still had the vibrator pressed against me and it hurt.