forty

prepare yourself for a long long chapter ehm ehm :D .

hope you like it <3

___________

Chapter 40:

A month later:

Cameras where everywhere..

"there will be a reality show for the whole family. And also once In 2 weeks you would perform.3 covers with all of you and 5 songs with units and 5 solo's this is all to your own good and the reality show will be produced by Mnet, lets write good songs okay" the ceo said and they all nodded.

"But sajanim are we allowed  to do units with Sunbaenims like Minhyun oppa?" Yena asked with a bright smile and the Ceo nodded, Yena and Chaeyeon both cheered happily and Minhyun just smiled. Minhyun is a solo in the company he debuted a year before *The High*. Meanwhile Jennie is a rapper who debuted the first and got the headlines when she featured in Gd's That XX, Sua is another rapper whom made headlines by joining the survival program Unpretty Rapstar2 in her young age.

"Rebullet, you are the newest so people have more expectations for you guys, I hope you write a good songs" the Ceo said and they nodded.

"You can write your name in the list of those who want to do solo for the first showcase and others will choose you to do it or not, and you can write your name on the list of units and those who want to do it with you can write names together, Minhyun can do the start" The ceo said as everyone's eyes was on Minhyun, he was such a cool guys so mostly THE HIGH girls were wishing for him to write his name under Unit list. He smiled and went and wrote it under solo and the girl's face dropped "haish! When will we ever have the chance?" Yujin pouted and Minhyun chuckled.

"2nd Jennie and 3rd Seungwoo" Ceo said and Seungwoo wrote his name under unit lists meanwhile Jennie wrote it under solo.

And one by one they wrote their name so the Unit's were like this :

Yujin{The High}+ Kun {REBullet}

Hyewon {The High} + Chaeyeon{The High}

Wonyoung {The High} + Seungwoo{The High}

Minhan {REBullet} + Dohyon{The High} + Wooshin{The High}

Siwoo{REBullet}+ Jiwon{REBullet}

Solo's:

Jung Minhyun {Soloist}

Yena{The High}

Kim sihoon{REBullet}

Jennie Kim {Solois}

Moon Sua {Solois}

"I don't want unit song if its not with Minhyun oppa" yena explained to wonyoung and Chaeyeon with a pout.

-

3 days passed: the 4 whom are in charge of solo's are working harder than ever, to show their perfect stage and their dream. And not to shame their CEO who was a former legendry Singer.  

-

The day of the showcase:

"We may have debuted ahead of you guys but instead of relationship of senior and hobbies I hope this be a chance for all of us to become as close as a family, we meet each other more than we met our own families anyway right?" Jennie said and they all nodded.

"Lets do well" Minhyun just smiled and this time {The High} girls cheered and Jennie frowned.

"it's not fair, why do you cheer for him and not me" She frowned and Wooshin shook his head.