10

Alva pov

I was sleeping next to cesar, my close friend or my boyfriend or something i thought to myself. As I rolled over, he was deep sleep and while I haven't been sleeping. I keep having the same flashback or nightmare replaying the same thing. The nightmare starts the same, me running down the road, I feel my heart is racing. I heard people screaming and crying, and I even saw people on the street mugging and fighting people.

Than remember me finding that townhouse and taking that rv. Kept driving away from the city and into the direction of countryside. Where redwoods state park was at, where the rv stopped because. The rv i took, ran out of the gas. I don't remember anything else, i thought to myself deeply . as i heard cesar voice, than i saw him. He was awake, " good...morning...alva ..." he said i saw his beautiful hazel eyes. He had such kind eyes i thought to myself, as I heard cesar voice. " sleep... well ...?" he asked, me and nodded. " kinds of because of the one memorie" i had recovered it from my messed up mind. I thought as i lay next to cesar and i saw his beautiful hazel eyes.

I thought in the moment, as he spoke " I'll ...make you...us ... breakfast" he said as he got. Out of the bed, than walk out of the
bedroom, while i was slowly waking up from the soft but warm bed. I was wearing one of the nightgowns that was in the closet .  I had on, i saw the sunrise peeking through the window, it was letting the sunlight going through the window.  And filling the room with the sunlight, I thought to myself  and I let out a yawn.

I sat down in the wooden chair that was made the redwoods, wood and someway that cesar. Had made into a nice rocking chair and I was enjoying the chair, as I took the cool air in from the outside are and that was coming through the window. At the same time, i smell yummy food being cooked, as i got deep in my thoughts. When I did that, I got scared when i saw cesar right next to me, and he had a plate of breakfast. toast , eggs and bacon. And he handed it to me. Than he spoke up " eat up, your favorite " he said, I could tell by cesar eyes he really cares for me