Chapter 2

Alva pov

I got dressed after breakfast, and make out session with cesar damn i thought as i could. Feel his kisses that was left on my lips,  i got changed from my deerskin nightgown that i made. I made all my clothes from the furs that cesar gets from his hunts, put on a long sleeve one. Dress, here fall had just came here and winter was on the way here, i thought as i brushed my long hair. Into a ponytail before putting my boots on also had been made fur's than. Going out to the living room area, i would called it, there was the staff that caesar made for me.

I was the shepherd  of the sheep and goats in the meadow that was near the village. To protect me from the wild animals mostly, wolf's they love sheep and goats. I thought i went to grab it i heard cesar footsteps, i turn around and smiled at him. " be...carefully...wolfs" i nodded " i know cesar, don't worry i am a big girl..if i do i give a good whacking " i said with a giggle, cesar smiled at me as i said that i loved seeing cesar smiled.

Cesar had a hard life so far in his young life and now he was leader of a village now, i thought to myself. Than i lean into his and kiss him on the lips sweetly and softly than i felt him kiss me back. I shortly ended the kiss " i gotta go, king of the apes " i called him the nickname that gave him, i always loved teasing him with every moment i got in our life together. I thought as i left the treehouse and headed to the meadow. As i did i went though the village, there was a small school to teach the young apes that have been born in the village.

Maurice teaches it, he is cesar close friend
and his advisor  to caesar then i saw that hunters was bringing. The hunt into the village, as i left the village i saw po and koba, they were two chimpeeze  that been abused by humans lab testing but. They hated me for that i was courting cesar and i was human not ape, po creeps me out. I thought to myself as i left the village and enter the meadow soon as i enter i was greeted by the young goats and sheep. I love my life i thought to myself as i began to watch over the sheep