Chapter 1 life

Alva pov

I felt the cold air, I let out a groan sound, I try to cover myself with deer skin cover blanket. I felt warm furry hand touch my hand softly and sweetly. Than I our hands intertwine with each other, I open my eyes. And smiled to myself when I saw my mate my true love. Cesar, I crawl closer to him carefully and slowly, than we started to cuddled and I started to get warm agin. " good...morning...my ...love" I heard cesar speak. " good morning cesar" kiss his lips gently and sweetly. I look at eyes, I started to think how we came to be.

You see before us even met, there was a man named will Rodman with a wish to cure. Alzheimer's that he's father had but he went pitch to the Gen-Sys board members to fund it. But fail because cesar mother protect him but she was kill. And will was left with cesar and he raised cesar and everything. Was going well went, until will father was attack and cesar went to protect him. But because cesar was forced to be in ape Prison but it was hell cesar told me about it.

After he knew will wasn't going to bring him home. So cesar gave the apes the drugs, than free them and they started a village in redwoods. How I met cesar when I move away into the woods. To get away from the crazy in the city, live in the woods in a small camp. That I had built, cesar had found me and he discover I wasn't a danger to the apes. He let me stay, let's said the rest was history, we fell in love and I came here to the village. Now I lived with cesar, " what...are...you...thinking" he asked me I was pulled out of my thoughts, " us ...how we met " I kiss him on the lips and I felt him kiss me back softly and gently.

Than our make out session started, as we kiss I felt cesar tongue slip into my mouth softly and sweetly . We kept kissing until I slowly stop and smiled. " time for breakfast" I said as I got out of bed. I love teasing cesar and he love it also, I heard him follow me into the kitchen. Where he gently pick me up and turn me around and gently kiss me Passionately As we kiss I made a wish we would be like this forever .