Two: Dream boy

As I open the door, a guy is standing behind it, holding at least four bags.

His hair is a bit wet and curly, and his blue eyes literally pierce my soul

"You must be the guy that's very cute, very persuasive and makes incredible veggie foods. You're welcomed into my life."
I open the door wide and sign him to come inside. He smiles.
"Thanks? Uh, who described me like that?"
"Dave did", I say and offer him a hand with his stuff.
"Thanks", he says as I take one of his bags off his arm. "And I usually just go by Josh, but I'll take that too."
I smile and lead him to the hallway. I notice there's a sign on the door next to Joel's that says JOSH, so I just assume that's his. "I'm Delilah Pieli. I'd hug you but, you know, stuff."

"I know

"I know. Literal stuff." He smiles and I open the door with my foot to let him in. We put his stuff down on his bed and I cough. 
"Jesus, it's so dusty in here!" Josh agrees and I open the window covered by see-through white curtains. The room is pretty similar to mine, except the desk is tinier and there's some decorative pillows on the bed. The window is facing the backyard and a nice scent of autumn flows into the room.
"This room is nice!" Josh says and I turn around. "I can borrow you the vacuum later, but otherwise I agree. A guy named Joel lives next door and I'm in the opposite room. Oh, hi Dave."
Dave stands against the door, smiling.
"Thanks for doing all my work for me."
I laugh as Josh hugs Dave. "You're welcome. By the way, what do you work as, Josh? "
"Oh, me? I'm in a band. I play drums."

"Nice! What kind of music?"
"Jayden would probably describe us as pop-punk, so something like that."
My smile just grows wider. "Incredible! I love people who have a passion like that."
"Yeah, Josh is very cool. His band-mates are also very nice."
Josh takes his jacket off and puts it on the chair next to his desk. "Yeah, Inigo and Jayden kinda come in the package when dealing with me..."
"Oh don't worry, I totally understand." 
I start to move back to the door. "Well, I'm not gonna disturb you any more than I have to, but hope you get settled well! I'm gonna go back to my room, see you around Josh."
"See you, Delilah."
I give Dave a smile and walk out of the room past him.

I decide to have a look at the house before I go back to my room, as I haven't had the proper time yet.  Josh's and Joel's rooms are very close to each other, I note. The tiny hallway where the rooms are, is lit up by a high-up window. The walls and doors are white and the light resonates pretty nicely. All the doors have Post-It notes on them, saying our names. I go to the fourth, and the last empty bedroom, and the sign says Austin.

Wait, no it doesn't.

It says Awsten.

What a weird name, I think and check the date on the door.
Fifth of August.
Oh, so in a few days. Until then it'll just be me, Dave, Josh and Joel. It's a lot of people though, I realize. The apartment has a lot of room, I must admit that, it's not crowded at all. When the hallway ends, it opens to the kitchen. The utilities are on the left wall and a table of six people in the middle of the space. I walk past the table into the living room, that's divided from the kitchen with a wooden, folding door. I open the doors and lock them to the sides. The living room is not very big, there's a couch of four people and a TV with a Xbox 360 under it. The TV-table is white, probably from IKEA, and it's placed in front of a window. Behind the couch is a door that leads to Dave's room. It's open and I look inside quickly. 

Just like mine and Josh's, except he owns a lot more computer- and music-stuff and big studio-lights. The curtains are closed and the bed is quite messy, but it has all the same elements as the other rooms. 
"Are you stalking Dave or what?"
I spin around and flash Joel a smile. 
"No, I'm just looking around the apartment."
He raises his brows. "Oh, me too. What do you think?"
"Pretty cute. Once I get my room to look like me, it'll be pretty perfect."
"I think that too. By the way, you have a pretty Scandinavian accent, are you Swedish too?"
Joel is Swedish! That's incredible.
"No, I'm actually Finnish. Your neighbour from your neighbour-nation."
He smiles. "Very nice."