chpater 11 (updated)

Y/n pov

Sekke: " Going shopping with the ladies huh?"

Y/N: " Day off so why not what's it to you?"

Asta: " Yeah it's been pretty fun so far."

Sekke: " Ha,ha that must be nice even if it is your day off why goof around? Shouldn't you be spending it doing whatever you can to rack up points instead? I heard the black bulls are 30 stars in the red."

Y/N: " Nah I've been doing that this entire month plus chores around the hideout I need this day."

Asta: " Oh yeah Y/N has been going on missions way longer than Noelle and I but on our very first mission we got a star from the wizard king!"

Sekke: "(NO WAY! He must be kidding!)"

Noelle and Asta have a confident smiles on there face.

Vanessa: " And you worked hard for it. Right?"

Noelle: "Mhmm!"

Asta: " Ha!"

He says happily

Y/N: " lost count after 5 apparently I've been racking up stars from what cap has been telling me."

Sekke: " (No way! They are serious!) woah you guys seem to be doing okay, huh?"

Asta: " How about you ha, ha?!?"

Y/N: " Don't actually tell us I don't care."

Sekke: " Hey!"

Old lady: " HEY GET BACK HERE WITH MY EARNINGS YOU THIEF!!!!!"

A thief ran away with some old ladies winning from gambling she shouts at him but it obviously didn't work

Asta ran after a thief that robbed an old lady he said he could handle it so I let him it's great to see him be more independent without needing my back up I'm proud of the guy. And honestly I'm tired out from all the missions I've been going on

I go and help the old lady up

Y/N: " You okay miss? My little brother will get your money back for you just trust me he is super strong I trained with him myself."

Noelle: " He has got some nerve snatching a purse infront of a groups of magic knights."

Vanessa: "You can say that again. Just leave this to the kiddo he's got it:"

Old lady: "I hope your right dearies."

Sekke: "Ha, ha! Asta I can't let you have all the glory. Bronze creation magic sekke shooting star!"

Vanessa: " Ew no!"

Noelle: " SO GROSS!"

Sekke: " Ill handle this you ladies just sit back and protect the old lady."

He blows them a kiss and hearts come toward them that I cut up with my blade as he drives off

Vanessa: " what a creep."

Y/N: " I can't express enough how much hate I have for him......."

We finally caught up to them and I guess sekke thought he was going to die Vanessa fixed him up but the thief got up and tried to break for it again I blitz the thief and chop his neck.

Y/N: " sekke you dumbass you didn't make sure he was out for the count should have let Asta take him."

Vanessa: " Honestly, this isn't something that can kill you just a temporary irritant. A quick dab of shique ointment and you'll be fine."

Sekke took off with the thief after giving some bullshit speech.

Vanessa: "(our little bull might be smaller than the mantis guy but he is much stronger where it counts.) you must be proud huh mister big brother."

Y/N: " you have no idea but I can only worry about Yuno.............I don't see him like I do Asta but he has been independent from me for a while now I trust he will be fine."

We return the old ladies earnings.

Old lady: " Thank you so much young man all of you

Asta: " be careful and try not to lose this again."

Noelle: " I agree be safe."

Vanessa: " try to stay out of trouble."

Y/N: " do you need an escort to your home?"

Old lady: " That's quite alright my grandson stays around here."

Asta: " well then, see you later granny!"

We walk off and hear her thank us once more.

Old lady: " A sword that negates magic can you even call that magic? Never in my life have I seen such a thing"

3rd person pov

The lady turns into Julius novachrono the wizard king

Julius: " And the other boy with gravity magic I believe he has come back from plenty of dangerous missions he has been sent on I sent him on another he probably will get the message through Yami once he gets back. Kudos to Yami he nabbed himself some prime rookies

His assistant Marx starts to harp on him unfortunately But he notices Yuno and decides to take a look into him

Y/N pov

We returned to the base and walk inside Asta runs off to go mess around with his new whatever he bought and Noelle went to practice again I believe

Vanessa: " Oh shoot I didn't get you anything!"

Y/N: " It's fine I was hoping you would forget anyway."

Vanessa: " Don't be that way anyways sorry about that, well......come here."

I walk up to her and she drug me into a kiss I'm inexperience let's just say  she knew what she was doing

Vanessa: " Hope you didn't enjoy that too much."

She winks at me and walked away I look at the sway of her hips As she leaves

Y/N: " Starting to think I suck with woman cause I had no clue she would even try that with me."

Yami: " Oh there you are."

Y/N: " Captain."

I salute him

Yami: " At ease dumbass relax."

Y/N: " Hey! *sighs* never mind what's up?"

Yami: " Got a mission for you straight from the big man himself."

Y/N: " The wizard king himself?"

Yami: " yup now look a group of bandits are apparently going to attack a small village named Hage might be part of the same people that attacked Saussy he wants you to go and investigate take out who you have to as well. Do you need back up?"

Y/N: " no I'll be fine sir thank you!"

I run out the room as fast as possible my broom still outside I rush over to hage as fast as possible my siblings won't be hurt not if I can stop it sister Lily and father! I'll protect you all!