chapter 7 (updated)

Y/n pov.

It was asta's turn on chores today so I took time to help Noelle with her magic She continued to take a few practice shots so I could see the problem

Y/N: "Well it clearly isn't aiming...........it's as if the magic just doesn't have your will behind as if you literally aren't strong enough to control the power of your mana maybe?"

Noelle: " What does that even mean!?!"

Y/N: " I don't know! I mean my brother can pull a sword that negates magic out of his grimoire without even having magic himself I thought I'd be at least able to shed some insight with the weird stuff I've seen."

Noelle: " So what should I do?"

Y/N: " Practice does make perfect. Honestly I'm glad I'm not on chores today."

After awhile we call it quits and go have breakfast with the others

Asta: " Hey how come you don't help Y/N and I with chores Noelle?!?"

Noelle: " Because I'm royalty."

Asta: " But your still a newbie just like us!"

Noelle: " I've never even cleaned or did laundry or cook for that matter."

Asta slams his fist on the table gritting his teeth.

Y/N: " Not really something to brag about Lady Noe."

Noelle: " But it's the truth I'm royalty."

Asta: " Why are you talking to us like that?!?"

Noelle: " Shut up insects."

Y/N: " Woah not a way to talk to your trainer."

She goes wide eye and sweats a bit.

Noelle: "H-Hey I didn't m-mean that."

Asta looks to Magna

Asta: "Hey what do Magic knights do anyway?"

Y/N: " I refuse to believe you got this job without having the slightest clue of what you would do."

Magna gets up from his seat and grabs Asta by the collar.

Magna: " We protect the kingdom and handle security! It's the most manly job in the world dumbass! Why did you decide to join if you knew nothing about it?!?"

Asta: "I wanna be wizard king!"

Magna: "That's makes you asking that question even worse idiot!"

Finral: " They sure are lively first thing in the morning."

Gordon: " Being energetic is the best. Can I have some of that energy?"

Magna let's go of a now trying not to barf Asta and he sits back down

Magna: " Show em what it means to be magic knights you drunk witch."

Vanessa pours up two glasses and drinks them

Vanessa: " we protect the citizens of the kingdom or something like that. You might even be able to get closer to some noble when you're assigned to protect them."

Asta: " I see."

He says taking a seat next to me

Luck: " it's a super fun job where you get to fight all the enemies you want! If they're are criminals you get to beat them up all you want without getting in trouble."

Y/N: " see that I can get behind."

Gauche started going on and on about his sister whilst having nosebleeds and that same stick he does.