chapter 9 (updated)

Y/N pov

That night back at the hideout not long after I went to sleep it happened again I woke up but this time was weird a man was there just looking at me

???: " I see you've unlocked your Sharingan......"

Y/N: " Who are you?"

???: " My name is of no importance right now."

Y/N: " Ooookay? But what a Sharingan?"

???: " When you fought that man today did you feel different as if you were able to read movements with a significant amount of ease?"

Y/N: " Y-Yeah."

???: " That is one of the abilities of the Sharingan you may not understand much about it and it doesn't make much sense to you know but in due time it will when your ready I'll let you know."

Y/N: "are you a figment of my imagination?"

???: "No I am very real in your psyche but again you'll understand more later for now I'll let you know this I am Madara uchiha your ancestor and your my direct descendant."

Y/N: " You what like my 7 times great grandfather?"

Madara: " you can classify it in such terms."

Y/N: " Hmph if that's true then what exactly do you want from me?"

Madara: " Have you even felt the presence of another energy inside you?"

Y/N: " no..........we'll now that you mention it........possibly."

Madara: " good that mean you aren't a lost cause every time you come here you will be training with me for now in meditation draw out that energy and I'll show you how exactly."

Y/N: " Will that access that ability then?"

Madara: "and make it stronger."

Y/N: "I'm in."

I sit on the metaphorical ground cross my legs and begin to meditate it feels like hours go by he doesn't say anything and I don't feel anything.

Madara: " your starting to wake up looks like this session is over next time try to focus more your still distracted!"

Y/N: " Oh I'm sorry it's just all this bull is kinda hard to belive!"

Madara: " Oh really now? Well then I can assure you this isn't fake or some sort of dream this is real this is inside your head."

He starts creating pressure As I could see a faint blue energy shroud him I could feel it but for different reasons it wasn't like sensing mana the very presence it gave of was maddening.

I wake up panting heavily

Timeskip

We briefed Yami on our mission he was proud of us you could say