"This little thin'?" Crosshairs asks.

"Yes!" I shout, putting the  necklace into my pocket.

"I swear, you are not makin' sense to make this hole deeper." Crosshairs said, shaking his helm. He turns the metal detector on and points at the other direction.

There goes the beep.

"How deep?" I yell.

"Two." Crosshairs said.

"Okay." I said, then cliimb up the rocky surface walls to the hole with the shovel in hand.

"Primus, Toothfairy isn't goin' to believe me when I tell him you dug.." Crosshairs leans over and his optics went so huge than their usual size. "Twenty-four feet into the ground."

"Read it and weep it!" I cheerfully said.  "It doesn't lead to China if you're gonna ask."

"I wasn't." Crosshairs said.

"Because I made a tunnel and landed in San Francisco." I add. "And that's where I got this hat." I touch the festive hat. "I also got a new copy of HomeWard Bound in my pocket, too." I saw Crosshair's mouth fall open. "All it took was me pestering some teenagers and yay I get my favorite movie!"

I pat on my left pocket which is struggling to hold a big DVD case.

"Oh my primus." Crosshairs said, probably taking it hard to believe. He was doing a--oh cool, he did a facepalm. "I would have believed it if you used your looks."

"I did!" I exclaim.  "They said I was too cute not to be given a movie."

Then I continue my climb up to the two feet marker. Once at the two feet marker, then I use my shovel and struck it into the hard dirt.My hat has a handle thing that can be removed from the hat sides and it's currently under my chin. Imagine a girl at a rocky climate chipping away for a fossil and a diamond, alright that's how it is going for me. I made a wide hole in the dirt until the shovel hit something hard. I put my hand into the hole then feel around for this hard object.

"Oh by the way." I said. "I got to meet my favorite OCD Detective with wipeys."

"OCD Detective?" Crosshairs repeats.

"Search USA then add OCD detective series." I tell him, still feeling around for the item.  "If that doesn't work then you must put in the quote 'It's a gift and a curse' and 'You'll thank me later'." This random thought entered my head. "Also, if that comes up with no results then please connect to the 'Reality internet' where I probably come from."

Where the hell did that random internet thing come from?

I wasn't looking up to Crosshairs so all I got was some silence.

"That show is endin' next stellar cycle." Crosshairs said, after a while. I was completely in the cave.You can say that I am very determined to find this hard item. Wait Monk is ending in this universe? Who murdered Trudy in season 1? Are we gonna get that slagging question answered?"Uh, human come out wherever you are." It sounds awkward coming from him. "I am not playin' this game."

Crosshairs is tapping his foot so dirt was falling.

"He'll thank me later." I said, digging into the surface above.

I hit something hard with my hand during this five minute search. It feels round and hard; very much like a coin that had a rugged surface. I yank my hand that now held the circular item. I knew what the Metal Detector had detected was most likely money! You can put a whole bundle of cash all over the bed before sleeping on it; if you're rich that is.