I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing

Summary: Brendon gets fired at work and gets drunk at the bar later. Dallon's worried about him.

Warnings: Alcohol abuse, addiction.

Credits to LeySaphira3 for thinking of this.
....

Brendon had just got fired because he had come into his office drunk a few times this year and his performance was gradually dropping until his boss had no choice but to fire him.

"FUCK YOU!!" He yelled as he left, driving way over the speed limit and driving home.

"Dallon, I fucking just got-" He cut himself off, realising Dallon was at his own work.

Brendon scowled and drove to the bar, drinking heavily. Ignoring everyone who gave him disapproving looks. Brendon knew that he had an alcohol problem, he tried to stop but it was kind of like his coping mechanism. Stress? Get Drunk. Anger? Get Drunk. Sad? Get Drunk. Anything goes wrong in his life? Get Drunk.

He hiccuped when he heard his phone buzz, a text from Dallon.

Dally 💖
Hey baby where are you? Xx
Sent at 7pm.

Had it been that long already? Damn. He was already pissed off at Dallon from this morning because he had pourn all of the alcohol in the house down the drain.

He couldn't tell Dallon where he was because Dallon would be mad at him for drinking. He decided to ignore the message and order more tequila shots.

Brendon suddenly realised what had happened. He lost his job because of alchalol yet he was sitting in a bar, drunk three hours later.

He let out a sob and then soon he was crying uncontrollably into his arms. He felt a hand rubbing his shoulder and he flinched, "Are you okay, dude?" The man asked.

Brendon sobbed again and shook his head, "No."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No." Brendon sniffed, reaching in his wallet to buy some beer. He couldn't help it, goddamit.

"No, this one's on me." The nice man said, handing the cash to the bartender.

"Listen, if you're trying to hit on me, it's not working. I have a boyfriend." Brendon muttered.

"Jesus, no! I dont wanna have sex with you, you're a mess-"

"Thanks..." Brendon grumbled,

"Plus I dont wanna take advantage of you when you look so young and vulnerable." The man replied, giving Brendon his pint.

"Thanks, man." He said sarcastically, "what's your name?" He chugged  the beer down in one go and burper loudly.

"Ryan Ross, you?"

"Brendon Urie."

....

Dallon was sitting at home, waiting, he played with his hands and worrying about Brendon. Where was he? Was he okay?

....

Eventually Ryan left for his boyfriend, Pete and Brendon sat there, completely drunk.

"Listen, mate, you need to go." The bartender said, refusing to give Brendon any more alcohol, anymore and the boy would probably get poisoned.

Brendon scowled then got into his car, driving while drunk. Oh well, he thought, might aswell die.

He ended up hitting the tree outside then banging on the door loudly.