mcsmutolds

Summary: It's basically just smut then sexually frustrated Brendon and some fluff I guess. Then more smut. Dom!Dallon
Sub!Brendon I fucking hate this im so sorry.

....

Brendon was cuffed to the bed, spread out with a vibrator stuck up his ass.

"Sir, please-" He moaned, Dallon looked at him, "What?"

"I need to cum! Please sir, can I cum?" He begged. He knew he was being punished for masturbating without Dallon's permission but the ache in his crotch was starting to get more and more painful.
"No. I told you what would happen." Dallon said sternly, slapping Brendon's thigh.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He takes Brendon in his mouth, sucking hard.

"Sir!" Brendon gasped, "No, can't hold it anymore, gonna cum!" He whines

Dallon pulls off and slaps Brendon's face, spitting on him. A small flash of concern crosses across Dallon's face but he dropped it and smirked when the sub moaned loudly.

"Seeing as you cant control yourself, I'm gonna put the cock ring on you." Dallon said, leaning down and taking it out of the 'naughty' box.

"No, sir, please..." Brendon whined, but he couldn't help himself from bucking his hips at the thought of being used to Dallon's pleasure.

Dallon ignored the smaller, putting the ring over Brendon's erection and smiling, pushing the vibrator in further.

"This should keep you out of trouble." He smiled.

He turned him around onto his stomach, which was hard considering he was cuffed to the bed.

Dallon removed the vibrator then turned it off, then he lined up with Brendon's hole.

He teases it, pushing the head in and out, until Brendon whined and attempted to rut his hard dick into the mattress, trying to cum, but failing.

Dallon pushed in and groaned, loving how warm and tight Brendon felt around him.

He continued fucking into Brendon hard, hitting his prostate with every thrust. He snapped his hips again, hitting Brendon's prostate particularly hard and relishing in the sub's pornographic moans.

Pre cum was leaking from Brendon's cock like a faucet, tears of pleasure and sexual frustration streaming down Brendon's face.
"Such a slut." Dallon groans, rubbing Brendon's nipple hard just to make him squirm.

Dallon was getting progressively closer over time and eventually he reaches his orgasm, moaning loudly and tensing up as he released inside Brendon.

He immediately lost all aggression towards Brendon and uncuffed him, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead. "You did so good, sweetheart, I'm so proud of you " He whispered.

Instead of saying thank you or returning the compliment, Brendon's hand went right down to his crotch, trying to get take the ring off, only Dallon slapped his hand away and chuckled.

" 's not fair." He whimpered, leaning on Dallon.

"What was that, baby?"

"Said 's not fair." He repeated, his eyes glossed over in tears and his face flushed, like his chest and his cock.

"Why?" Dallon asked softly, bending Brendon over his lap and rubbing some soothing lotion on it, he had gotten a pretty hard paddling earlier.

"Because I wanna cum..." He whined, lying down on the bed.

"You broke a rule," Dallon said nonchalantly, "Brats who cant listen to their daddy get punished."

"But I'm all achy!" He whines, "And you havent taken it off!" He says.

"Because I know you're gonna get yourself off the second I take it off." Dallon pointed out, chuckling.

Brendon batted his eyelashes and smiled cutely, "Daddy, I'm sorry for touching myself without your permission."

"It's okay baby, I forgive you." Dallon said, sitting up and switching the TV on, ignoring Brendon's pleas to be touched.

"If I'm forgiven then why wont you let me cum?" Brendon asked angrily.

"Because you need to learn that I'm in charge here and what daddy says, goes."

Brendon pouted, "When are you gonna let me cum?"

"When you stop being a brat-"

" 'm not being a brat! You're being mean!"

"Listen Brendon, you have a choice. Keep that ring on, don't touch youself, stop being naughty and be the good boy I know you are and then I'll help you cum." He said, pulling his boy closer to himself, "Or you can keep being a brat and I'll spank you again, then I'll put the cage on it on for three days and I won't let you cum the whole time."

Yes, Dallon was exaggerating. He would never really make Brendon have a chastity cage on for more than a few hours and he always gave his sub what he wanted, when he was a good boy. But he was getting really close to pulling Brendon over his knee and spanking him again.

Brendon blushed and looked down at his thighs, which had a few dark hickeys on them but other than that, they were hairless and soft. Dallon held his chin so he looked him in the eyes.

"Well? Which option did you choose?" Dallon asked, smirking.

"I'll be a good boy." Brendon mumbled, hiding his bright pink face in Dallon's side.

Brendon was true to his word and and was a good boy the rest of the night. So good in fact, that Dallon rewarded him by putting on a Disney film and giving him some ice cream.

Brendon wasnt just a good boy so Dallon would give him release, he also tried his best to be good because Dallon's praise always made him feel so good about himself.

A few hours later, just before bedtime, Brendon was getting a bit nervous. He'd been good, hadn't he? Why hasn't Dallon let him cum yet?

Dallon was crafty though, he knew that orgasms really tire Brendon out. If he let him cum right before bedtime he knew that Brendon would sleep like a baby.

"Baby?" Dallon asked as he saw Brendon looking at the clock

"Yeah?"

"You still wanna, y'know?"

"Obviously!" Brendon giggled, pointing at his erection.

Dallon smiled too, sitting on the edge of the bed and seating Brendon on his lap, one arm wrapped around his torso and the other sliding off the ring, dropping it by the side of the bed and wrapping a hand around Brendon's cock.

Brendon moaned loudly and leaned back into Dallon's chest, hips bucking into his hand.

He reached his orgasm embarrassingingly fast and he just whined and grinds down, making the most of it.

Dallon leans down kisses Brendon just above the ear, "You okay, love?"

Brendon nodded,  breathing heavily. He was always so completely overwhelmed with pleasure and Dallon just found that so adorable. "Ready for bed now?"

Brendon nodded again, smiling up at Dallon, who smiled back at him.

Dallon cleaned Brendon up and gave him a soft kiss before pulling him into their shared bed.

Idk what came over me but I wrote this anyway and yeah. Sorry.