When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother

Mulai dari awal

Deadshot- After your daddy and Ms. Baker were married, they were excepting their first child. You and Zoe were playing, when your daddy called for you and your sister.  Once both of you were in the living room, your daddy and new mommy had a box for you and Zoe.  

As you and Zoe opened the box, out came light blue/ pink balloons came out

As you and Zoe opened the box, out came light blue/ pink balloons came out. Your daddy was so proud that he was going to have another child. You, on other hand, you just wanted to play with the pretty balloons. Zoe was very happy to be a big sister again and the two of you couldn't wait to meet the newest member of the Lawton family. 

Killer Croc & Ivy- Once day, your parents were acting a little funny, just like your aunt Harley and uncle J.  Your parents came over to you, that's where you noticed your mommy's belly was round, like a ball. "Mama? Why you ummy (tummy) big?"  "(Giggles) Oh my sweet little y/n. Mommy and daddy are going to have a baby."  You smiled at your mommy and gently placed your hands on her tummy and said "me wuv ou baby bwrother/sister."  "Awwwww. You're gonna be the best big brother/sister ever, little croc." Your daddy cooed as you hugged him. 

Captain Boomerang- You were with your great grandma, while your daddy was out on heist, when he heard crying.  He turned around and saw a baby boy/girl  wrapped in light green baby blanket.  "I wonder if this is Harley's and J's kid." He said as he got closer to the baby. He noticed that the baby wasn't Harley's and Joker's child, because the baby's parents left a note, saying that they couldn't afford to keep the baby. "Shh... little one. It's okay, I'm going to take good care of ya. Plus I know two people who can't wait to meet you." He cooed as the baby gurgled at his/her new daddy. "Come on. Let's get you home so we can get you all nice and warm." He cooed as he took the baby to his car and drove home. 

Once both of them were back home, your daddy came into the room and saw that you were fast asleep on the couch with your little kangaroo clutched in your small hand and your baby blanket of different animals on top of you. Your daddy smiled as your grandma came into the room. "Nana? Do we have any clean baby bottles?" "Yes dear. Why?" "Well..." He said as he showed your grandma your new baby brother/sister.  "Oh. Hello there little one. Shh.... Don't cry. You're safe now." She cooed as your daddy prepped a baby bottle.  You began to whimper, getting your daddy's attention. "Hey there little mate. Daddy's home and he has someone he wants you to meet." He cooed as he carried you into the kitchen. When you and your daddy entered the kitchen, you saw your great grandma feeding a newborn baby. "Baby, daddy?" "Yes, y/n. That's your baby brother/sister." He said as let you get a closer look at the new baby. "Me wike him/her. But me sweepy." "Well then let daddy fix you some warm milk and daddy will put you to bed. he cooed as he made you a bottle. 

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag- You were with grandparents for two weeks, because your parents were taking some time off to be alone with each other. Don't get me wrong, you loved being with your grandparents, but you really missed your mommy and daddy.  After at least two weeks after all of you had returned home, your mommy was feeling very ill. You wanted to make her feel better, so you told your daddy "mama ick. (sick)"  Your daddy made your mommy some ginger ale and placed two cherry flavored Tums in a plastic cup.  "Mommy? Where are you?" Your daddy called out, since you were with him. "In the bathroom dear." "Y/n? Why don't you go watch y/f/TV/s, while daddy checks on mommy." "Otay daddy."   Once you were gone, your mommy came out holding a pregnancy test. "June? Are we?" "Yes, Rick. We're going to have another baby." She said as both of them cried tears of joy. You heard them crying and ran towards them hugging their legs. "(Chuckles) Hey there little solider. Mommy and daddy have wonderful news." Your daddy said. "You're going to be a brother/sister, because mommy's having a baby." They said as you cried too not wanting to share your parents with your unborn baby brother/sister. "You no want me no more, mama? Dada?" You said, sadly. "No y/n. Mommy and I love you very much. No one could ever replace you. You're our little solider and we love you." They said as they gave you snuggles and cuddles 

Enchantress- Your mommy's minions were out searching to see if there were any signs of Waller or the Squad, but found nothing, until a baby's cry could be heard. "Your highness. We've found something that you may want to look at." "Very well." Your mommy said as she put you down for a nap.  She went to Midway City, where her minions were and said "what did you find?!" She ordered as the one minion gave her a baby boy/girl. "Another one? Where are the parents?" "They left him/her, your highness. They didn't want the child." He said.  Your mommy looked at the baby that was now sleeping, peacefully in her arms.  She was so angered by this that she had ordered that all humans will be eliminated.  She took the newborn baby back home where she bathed, diapered, dressed and fed the baby. "You're safe now, little one and you're home too." She cooed as she rocked the baby back to sleep.