When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother

Start from the beginning

"So, did you enjoy going out with uncle Frosty?" "Oh yes Daddy. Me gots a lot of new toys, but I was missing you and mommy." You said sadly at the end. "Oh my poor lil clown. Daddy knows what will cheer you up." He said as he began to tickle you.  "Now that's what Daddy loves to see on his lil clown. A nice happy smile." He cooed as he tucked you in. "Now y/n. Daddy has some news he has to tell you. Remember the "magic stick" mommy showed us this afternoon?" "Yes Daddy. What was the magic stick for and why was there a sign in the widdle (middle)?" You asked. "Uh, let's save those questions for when you're older, okay?" "Otay." "Well what if Daddy told you that mommy and Daddy love you sooooooo much that we are going to have a baby?" "Me going to be big brwother/sister?" "Yes lil clown. You'd be the best big brother/sister." "How do you know that Daddy?" "Because Daddy knows. Now get some sleep. We've got a busy day tomorrow." He said as he kissed you goodnight. "Night-night Daddy. Me wuv ou." "Goodnight y/n. Daddy loves you too." 

(Not so happy reaction)- (This was after Harley showed Joker the pregnancy test) "Y/n, my sweet lil clown. Why don't you go play with your toys. Daddy and mommy need to a little chat." "Otay Daddy." You said as you went to your playroom. Once your Daddy knew you were gone, he gazed at your mother, unhappy. "If you think that this (points to the pregnancy test) is a prank or a funny joke, I'm not laughin' Harley."  He said, darkly. "It's not a prank or a joke, Puddin'. I swear I'm pregnant." She said in fear. " "I can't believe this. I'm a villain. A gang lord and the King of of Gotham city. Not some little baby's father." He said. "Then what about y/n? Aren't you her/his father?" She said, not caring if she gets hurt. "Don't bring y/n into this mess! She/he has nothing to do with it!" "Hell yes she/he does! You were there for her/him, when she's/he's not even ours!" She yelled. "I-I'm n-not yours?" You said as both of your parents turned to see you standing there. "Y/n, sweetie/ little buddy. Why are you down here?" Your daddy asked in a calm and soothing tone. "I-I heard scwary voices." "Oh my poor lil clown. I'm sorry if mommy and I scared you." "She's not my mommy!" You said as ran away from your "parents" "Look at what you and your brat caused! Get out of my sight!" He said as he went after you.  You went to your hideout, which was the clubhouse your daddy made for (and by your daddy I mean your uncle Frosty made it, but your daddy did the last part by putting  the last nail in.)  

"Y/n! Y/n, please come out." Your daddy called out to you, when he heard you sniffling. "Y/n?" You gasp and moved away from your daddy. "No, no, no baby. It's okay. It's Daddy." He said as he came into your hideout.  "Am I rweally not your baby, Daddy?"  "I guess it's time to tell you the truth." He said as you crawled to his lap. "The truth about what daddy?" You asked. "The truth about you. You see one night, Daddy's men were outside of the nightclub, doing their usual thing. Until they saw a young woman with small bundle threw the bundle into a basket and ran away.  So uncle Frosty came out and found you and brought you to me. At first I didn't know what to expect, but once you were in my arms I feel in love with you." He said as explained the rest of your story. "So y/n, you are our baby and no one could ever replace you. You're my first baby and I will always love you." "But what about mommy and the new baby?" "They'll love you too as much as Daddy does." He cooed and carried you back inside. Your mommy apologized for what she said to you as you hugged her close. "I wuv mommy, daddy and baby brwother/sister." You said. Later that night, after you were in bed your daddy also apologized to your mommy and the new baby, which shocked your mommy, because he never apologizes. "We forgive ya, Daddy." She said as she fell asleep along side with your daddy.

Katana & Diablo- It was family movie night and you were watching y/f/m, when your mommy felt sick. She ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. "Daddy? Is mommy otay?" "Mommy's fine, but daddy's going to check on her, okay?" "Otay daddy." You said. "Katana, darling? Are you okay?" He asked as he opened the door. "I'm fine honey. I think I just ate too much popcorn." She said as she stood up with the help of your daddy and walked over to the sink to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. "I'm going to be with y/n, dear." "Alright. I'll be out in a few minutes." She replied. Once your daddy was gone she went to look at her calendar and noticed that she was three weeks late. She quickly pulled out a test and waited ten minutes. Once the timer was up, she checked the test and smiled. "Diablo! Y/n! I have wonderful news." She said holding the pregnancy test. "What is it, love?" "We're going to have another baby!" Your parents were happy, but you were sad. "Nooooooo!" You said, but your parents understood where you were coming from. "It's okay y/n. Mommy and daddy love you. No one is taking your place." "R-rweally?" "Yes sweetie. Remember you're our first born child. Plus wouldn't it be nice to have someone to play with? And you can show the baby everything." Wike how to pwlay video games?" "(Chuckles) Yes y/n, but maybe when the baby is a little older, but you can read to the baby and sings songs." "YAY!" You cheered as you and your family went back to watching the movie.