Chapter 29: Three to Go

BRAWR HOOMANS!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I'M SO BORED!!! I want to just leave, but it hurts to much to move! This sucks!

Fang's POV

Ok....one down....four more to go.... kill me.....

Masky's POV

Some part of me wonders if Fang cares for (y/n)...even though he's never had a proper conversation or anything with her....strange....why does he care....?

Fang's POV

To be honest I've been keeping an eye on the little girl for some time now. I've only been caught a few times and it was just Slender yelling at me to get back to my territory and blah blah blah. I swear I'm not a stalker....I was just....observing?

Anyways the scent is close- oh god why.....the smell of waffles is just...no just no. (yes I know Toby isn't really that big of a waffle maniac, but just for my story's sake, just go with it)

I turn towards Masky. "Can we just not go to this person?" Masky tilted his head as if confused. "Why? Who is it?" I shook my head. "I found the waffle boy himself...." Masky froze and then shook his head as well. "We have to get everyone together, so we just got to suck it up....." I sighed. "You go first so he doesn't go crazy on me." Masky nodded and went toward the direction of the smell.

Toby's POV

We all dead, it's official. All the proxies are going to be murdered by the Woods brothers. We're 100% screwed. Imma just sit here now and reflect on my life before I die.

Crack!

"W-who's there!?" I snapped my head to the direction, ready for a fight, when all I saw was Masky. "Oh, it's just you." Masky looked offended. "Yeah it's 'just me'. We need to gather the others." I gave a confused look. "What do you mean? Why?" Masky sighed out of annoyance. "Just come on, Fang is searching for all of us. He found me and now you c'mon."

Now I'm alarmed. "How did you two meet up and not attempt to rip each other's throats out....?" Masky seemed to roll his eyes and then walked off in the direction he came from. "H-hey! Wait f-for me!" I jumped up and ran after him. (I won't do his stutter a lot cuz it's kinda a hassle)

Your POV

Well let's see how (y/n) is.....

"IDNAG KSGROAVDOFBDOWHS I'M SO BORED JDISGS8GBSOHW-"

Never mind....lets not.....

Fang's POV

Ok, now I got two. I believe I'm headed towards Liu's/Sully's smell. It's kinda weird, won't lie. I keep thinking I'm smelling two people, but no, it's just one person and his split personality. I would go and get Hoodie first, seeing as the brothers probably will immedditly try to kill me, but he's farther away and Liu's closer.

Also....if Toby doesn't shut up, we'll be having only four people left to worry about- actual I don't really care about them, I just want to get their sister the medical help she needs with her wounds.

Now then.....

One woods brother found........

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I just realized I haven't updated this book in a while since high school is like- "LEts GIvE ThESe KIdS AlL tHIs PoINtlESs HOmEWOrK tO dO!" Like seriously they've been homework crazy already- My mental health probably isn't helping....hmmmm Oh wells! I've given up with it and honestly don't care anymore! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and your day, night, whatever is great! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!

~MONKEY