Chapter 26: Unlikely Friend?!

Enjoy the Chapter!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I feel like crap.... I think I'm awake, but I don't want to open my eyes. Everything hurts... Why does it feel as if I'm on a bed of some sorts? Did someone find me? Was it one of the proxies? I-I think I'll just rest some more.....

???'s POV

The child's clearly in a lot of pain. Her face is scrunched up. She must be too tired and in pain to check her surroundings. Maybe she thinks those proxies or something found her?

All I can do is make sure she's ok and then send her on her way back to the mansion. I wrapped her wounds up and all, so she should be good to go.

I do wonder what happened to the Rake though....hmmmm oh wells!

Rake's POV

"STUPID KID!" I cursed as I had wounds of my own from the tumble down the hill and crashing into a tree...😒. I climbed back up the hill using my claws and layed down.

I continued to curse out the child that was the sister of those two idiots. She wouldn't let out a peep even after being slammed into trees over and over and my claws going into her back. She's tough, I'll give her that much, but next time she won't be as lucky!!

I got back up and started off again when I heard something- No someone. "What do you want...?" I turned to the right of me to see one of the proxies. It was that one that ticks all the time. "Oh nothing much I'm just a distraction!" I gave a confused face. "Wha-" I was then tackled....

3rd PERSON POV

"Ok...let us get this straight. You guys left her alone?! We warned you guys in the very beginning not to!! And what did you guys do?! Not watch her!" Liu scolded the proxies while Jeff was seething (did I use that word correctly?) With anger.

The proxies just had their heads lowered as they didn't want to anger the pair even more. Sure they're terrified of when Slender is pissed, but to have two of the Woods brothers mad, one of who doesnt get angry very often unless it's his other personality taking control, then that's a different story. They didn't even have a chance to speak as one of the two would start yelling at them to shut up or they'll cut their tounges out.

After a while Hoodie heard someone curse. He lifted his head and shushed Liu, who was still scolding them. "Why are you-" "SHHHH!!!!" Hoodie put his hand on Liu's mouth. More cursing was heard. Jeff looked at them and mouthed 'Rake'. They creeped closer towards the angered creature.

"Freakin brat! Damn I could of got my revenge on those two fucking dips who almost killed me-" they didn't need to hear more as they knew who the Rake was talking about...and they were about to get some answers.

Your POV

I twitched as I felt cold hands graze my back. I was too tired to care of who it was until I felt claws... My eyes snapped open and I tried jumping up, only to wince in pain and be pushed down gently. 

"I wouldn't try doing that if I was you. You fucked yourself up pretty good, well the Rake also played a role in it too." A deep voice chuckled. I looked toward the voice to see the man that had almost strangled me from before looking at me. "No dip sherlock. Since when the hell were you my 'friend'?" The male just shrugged. "I mean, I could of just let you die from your injuries alone in the forest. I think you're looking for the words, 'thank you for saving my ass'." I rolled my eyes. I smirked. "So you saved me because you didn't want to me die? *le dramatic gasp* You care about me even after almost strangling me in the mansion!?" He just shook his head at me. "Strange child." I nodded even though I was lying on my stomach. "Thank you! I take that as a complainant! Also...what was your name again?" I chuckled as he facepalmed.

"I'm called Fang. I don't know why you want to know since I'll be sending you back to your brothers after making sure your wounds are healed a little bit." I just replied with an 'ok' and then there was an awkward silence. I then looked him straight in the eye. "Well you're my friend now and you don't have a choice." Fang gave me a confused look. "Wha... Oh hell no. I ain't being friends with someone related to those two idiots." I smirked, but felt the other side of my lip twitch upwards a little bit, before frowning after feeling a little pang of pain on that side of my face.

"Well too bad, so sad! Suck it up! I declare you as my friend and you're going to like it!!" He looked down and sighed, knowing I wouldn't let him win this argument. I smirked once again.

What a beautiful start to an unlikely friendship!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy with crap and stuff it happening. I might just start updating every other week as that's what's been happening lately, but we will see. Anyway I do hope you enjoyed the chapter and yep...........*awkward silence*.... Anyways as always!!!!!!!!!!!  BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~MONKEY